919 cd manual - Wrist Twisters
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 09-04-2006, 11:07 AM Thread Starter
Official thread derailer
 
dadogs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Pocono Mts PA
Posts: 11,015
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Donation BOTM Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 7

919 cd manual

A really stupid question......

I bought a 919 service manual off Ebay a long time ago and I know that I've burned a couple copies for some of you along time ago when Motorush was in exsistence. Does anyone remember the dang password?

edit: never mind I found it




dadogs is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 4 Old 09-04-2006, 12:06 PM
Church of the Holy Smoke
 
MotoCycho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 1,085
Rep Power: 1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadogs View Post
A really stupid question......

I bought a 919 service manual off Ebay a long time ago and I know that I've burned a couple copies for some of you along time ago when Motorush was in exsistence. Does anyone remember the dang password?

edit: never mind I found it
NOTE: The PDF manual I am offering is not password protected. I removed the password right after I bought it off eBay.

- Rev. CYCHO -

tires.... it's what's for dinner!
MotoCycho is offline  
post #3 of 4 Old 09-04-2006, 12:27 PM Thread Starter
Official thread derailer
 
dadogs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Pocono Mts PA
Posts: 11,015
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Donation BOTM Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoCycho View Post
NOTE: The PDF manual I am offering is not password protected. I removed the password right after I bought it off eBay.

Yeah I bought that same Cd about 3 years ago and gave up on trying to remove the password. Idiot that I am the password is on the main PDF page under the heading "password"




dadogs is offline  
post #4 of 4 Old 09-04-2006, 01:00 PM
Church of the Holy Smoke
 
MotoCycho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 1,085
Rep Power: 1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadogs View Post
Yeah I bought that same Cd about 3 years ago and gave up on trying to remove the password. Idiot that I am the password is on the main PDF page under the heading "password"
So grab mine, no password at all. I just thought typing a password was lame. If I remember right.. I used a brute force password cracker to try and find the password.. and it ran for like 3 days and still never found it. So I used another tool that with at least one of the passwords, there being two, one for view only and one for editing it can remove both... or maybe it has only removed the view password. Why you would edit this PDF is a mystery to me anyway?

- Rev. CYCHO -

tires.... it's what's for dinner!
MotoCycho is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome