Been very busy lately just returned from Tail of the Dragon/ Kentucky/ Virginia... Only to come to WT enter my passcode 5 times be wrong five times then try to remember which of the 10 emails I used to make this account... lol oh i get to add a symbol to the hundred passwords I have... fun times
Well Before the road trip I started and finished tearing down and building my girlfriend's R6. (Cafe is still on the back burner please don't remind me ) So here's a bunch of pictures to kind of sum things up.
2008 Yamaha R6r
- Full Titanium Akrapovic exhaust system $2200 new. (sounds brilliant)
- Blue Powdercoating on frame, wheels, subframe, upper triple and kickstand. White on swingarm.
- Race tail with LED strip to replace tail light and rear seat.
- Diablo rear sets
- Race rails
- New Michelin Pilot Road 3 Tires
- New Vortex chain and sprockets
- Strada 7 grips
- Strada 7 bar ends
- Pearl white paint job
oh and I was able to meet up and ride with my brother