New toy in my garage: 2006 ZX6R (Track use only) - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 35 Old 04-01-2012, 04:47 PM Thread Starter
Tirone

Talking New toy in my garage: 2006 ZX6R (Track use only)

I just picked up this bike this last week. It's got a salvage title (collision in 2008, but no details). I was hesitant, but I was looking for a track bike and didn't want to spend too much $$$ on it, so I took the gamble.
It was stored in a garage for a couple years. The guy I bought it from told me that at the time he bought it, he got his first child and never got the time to use it.
The signs of the collision are a scratched tank, new fairing (not original), new clip-ons and a new alternator cover on the engine. I looked carefully at the frame and can't see any signs of repairs.
The engine runs well, as far as I can tell, and there are no traces of any fluid leaks, but the battery was dead and the front break in dire need of a bleed job.
Since I got it, I've changed the oil (although it was clear), topped the cooling fluid, replaced the battery, bled the brakes and ordered a set of new tires and rebuild kits for the front brakes.
I've only taken it around the block a couple of times since it's not street legal, but it sure feels like everything is working as it should. The real test will be when I take it to the track in two weeks. It's going to be a awful long two weeks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ZX6R_Side.jpg (102.8 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg ZX6R_Rear.jpg (135.9 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg ZX6R_919.jpg (79.1 KB, 57 views)

"Those who ride without helmets don't need them"

2007 Honda 919: commuter.
2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R: track/race bike.
1982 Yamaha XJ550: ex-commuter, now rusting bike.
1966 Honda C110 (50cc): my first bike! I loved it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 Old 04-01-2012, 07:20 PM
TEXAN

Looks good from here - hope it's everything that first impressions say it is!

post #3 of 35 Old 04-01-2012, 07:52 PM
...is a Nihonjin.

They make fantastic track bikes. I have a few buddies that run them. Hopefully it all works out for you on track day.

post #4 of 35 Old 04-02-2012, 06:49 PM Thread Starter
Tirone

Exhaust Butterfly Valve...

Since I got this bike, I've spent a few hours inspecting it (to discover possible hidden problems) and looking at the service manual to get familiar with it.
I've bumped into the "Exhaust Butterfly Valve Actuator" located under the seat. What is an "Exhaust Butterfly Valve" and what does it do?
In this particular bike, it doesn't appear to be connected anymore, although it is still powered, probably because the exhaust is not stock.
Is it ok to leave it like that? Should I do something with it? Should I disconnect it?
Thanks,

Guy

post #5 of 35 Old 04-02-2012, 08:14 PM
...is a Nihonjin.

post #6 of 35 Old 04-04-2012, 09:20 AM Thread Starter
Tirone

Thanks for the info.
So, I guess I can just leave it powered even though it doesn't do anything, but at least the FI light won't light up for no reason.
That post unfortunately doesn't explain what that exhaust valve do.
Could you explain briefly what that system was designed for? I just a curious individual.
Thanks,

Guy

post #7 of 35 Old 04-05-2012, 08:04 AM
...is a Nihonjin.

Guy,

I am not 100% certain. In terms of cars, I know that the exhaust valves redirect exhaust flow (i.e from rear exit to the cut out on the sides of the car) for higher performance.
My guess is due to emissions, noise, and other bs restrictions, the exhaust valves help keep what I just listed down. Sorry I couldn't be of any more help.

Ick

post #8 of 35 Old 04-05-2012, 09:45 AM
The 919 project continues

Awards Showcase
Donation Veteran 
Total Awards: 2

Should be a great track bike. Have fun!!

post #9 of 35 Old 04-20-2012, 04:05 PM Thread Starter
Tirone

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdtoney View Post
Should be a great track bike. Have fun!!
It is indeed!!!
What a great and fun bike. I don't know if it's me getting better at riding on track, or if it's because this bike is sooo good, but last Saturday I had the time of my life and felt really good. Last year other riders were passing me left and right, but this time it was I who was passing a bunch of people.
Race school next?

post #10 of 35 Old 04-25-2012, 01:08 PM
...is a Nihonjin.

Race school - yes.

post #11 of 35 Old 04-29-2012, 09:39 PM
StormSurfer

Awards Showcase
Motorcycle Picture Game Award 
Total Awards: 1

Know a guy with an 07 fz1, when he slapped the two brothers to it he hucked the exhaust valve and had no problems, far as I know :-)

:buell:
post #12 of 35 Old 05-04-2012, 08:43 PM
throttle wide open

Yay for track toys!

Never regret anything that made you smile!
post #13 of 35 Old 05-04-2012, 08:51 PM
Le So Cal Troll

ya lots of the new age sport bikes stock exhausts have a single can with two exits

as you can see here

Untill a certian RPM one is shut to cut down on noise so it passes "emissions"

post #14 of 35 Old 05-05-2012, 03:24 AM
Pilus Posterior

Awards Showcase
Donation Outstanding Restoration Outstanding Restoration Outstanding Restoration 
Total Awards: 5

the exhaust valve is in the pipe to help with exhaust scavenging. it opens and closes depending on throttle position i beleive.

and counting
post #15 of 35 Old 05-06-2012, 01:34 PM Thread Starter
Tirone

Thank you all for the info!
I've left everything in place, so that the exhaust valve actuator is still live, just not doing anything. Doesn't seem to bother anything, just making noise when I turn the ignition on. I figure that I'd leave it alone since the old saying: "If it's working don't f.... with it."

Just got back from another track day yesterday (Arroyo Seco in Deming, NM). A longer and faster track than the one in Albuquerque, NM with some pretty challenging turns and S's. It's also safer as there nothing but desert surrounding the track, so if you miss an approach, just go straight into the desert, turn around and get back on the track ;-)
My first time on the track, I had the interesting surprise to find a rattle snake just at the apex of the second corner. Luckily, I wasn't going fast and got around him. He was all coiled up and looking threatening, little bastard.

This bike is great, and for a beginner like me seem to be pretty forgiving. The new set of Q2 that I've put on are gripping quite well, although at my level I don't really know if I could tell the difference.
I've also installed a GPR steering damper. I don't think that I needed it yesterday, but after lifting my front wheel at the previous track day, I'd feel better with it.
Finally, I was grateful to have a few experts help me adjust my suspension. I need to read more on that.

Next weekend, back in Deming, NM... wooohooo!

post #16 of 35 Old 05-06-2012, 01:50 PM
throttle wide open

It sounds like you had a blast! It's very refreshing to see honest humility. That's very respectable! Please keep us posted on your adventures!

post #17 of 35 Old 05-07-2012, 01:44 AM Thread Starter
Tirone

Quote:
Originally Posted by toobored View Post
It sounds like you had a blast! It's very refreshing to see honest humility. That's very respectable! Please keep us posted on your adventures!

Hey, thanks, but it would be very foolish of me to pass for anything else at this point ;-)
However, I'm a beginner who's making progress, small steps, but in the right direction.
When I first started on this new track, it was a bit depressing because I was really nervous again (I had gotten used to the other track and was able to relax more). I guess it takes a little while to get used to a whole new sets of corners, and some of these are wicked. By noon I was starting to relax a bit more, and by the end of the day, I was making real progress even though I was beat.
Here are the things that I learned on this track day:
1. Pushing with the outside knee on the gas tank really helps to relax more in the cornering.
2. Keeping a death grip on the handle bar is exhausting for the forearms
3. This one, my brains understands it, but my muscle control doesn't trust it yet: It's ok to enter a corner with a little bit more speed as the speed will bleed off during the cornering.
4. Keep track of which gear you're on, because when you downshift to 1st thinking you're hitting 2nd will get your heart rate to race about as high as the rpm of the engine at that point.
5. I still have a tendency to throttle back too early before a corner.
6. 125mph feels fast... until you get past by someone doing 155mph

Yes, I still have a whole lot to learn, but the learning is soooo much fun, I am indeed having a real blast out there. Just wish that my friends had more interest in this stuff. I'm glad that at least on this forum there are more receptive ears.

Guy

post #18 of 35 Old 05-07-2012, 06:41 AM
throttle wide open

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy_ak
4. Keep track of which gear you're on, because when you downshift to 1st thinking you're hitting 2nd will get your heart rate to race about as high as the rpm of the engine at that point.
That one made me chuckle. So true! I've done that on the road coming out of corners smh

post #19 of 35 Old 05-13-2012, 10:07 AM Thread Starter
Tirone

Thumbs up Another day at the track.

I had another great day at the track yesterday. I was at the Arroyo Seca Raceway in Deming, NM again.
They were quite a few more riders at the track than last weekend, but that was because they have a race day today.
I made more progress again. I gained another 4 seconds (1:30 over 1:34), but I'm still a ways from one of the experts who does it in 1:09!
I guess I'm starting to lean pretty far now, because I scrapped my knee puck for the first time . It startled me so much when it happened that I missed my line for the rest of that corner ;-)
What I don't get is that I'm scrapping the knee puck on the left corners, and the tip of my boot on the right corners . I mean, I think that my body position is the same whether it's a left or a right corner. I can't imagine that a foot peg on a ZX6R would stick out more on one side then the other, would it?
As I'm starting to go faster in the corners, and so I'm starting to have to pass other riders (beginners), which is still a very foreign concept to me. I can't wait to take Race School and learn about this, because I'm mostly at a loss. I'm so used to pick my line for each corners (I still mess them up, but at least I think I know if it's a good line or not), that when I need to change it to pass someone, it really messes me up. So, in general, I prefer to pass them on the straight away, but some of those beginners have pretty powerful bikes, and they seem to know how to twist the wrist pretty good (better than how to corner )
Anyway, yesterday I was behind and a little to the left of (I wanted to keep a escape route) one of those fast beginners (on the long straight away), but when we got close to the corner (a long sweeping 180 degree corner, a fun one!) he started breaking, but then he was breaking much more than I had anticipated and I was coming pretty hot (well, hot for me), and then he went left because he was taking a different approach to the corner than mine. That could have ended badly , but I managed to cut left even more while breaking pretty hard and passed him on the left with not much room to spare, and I probably scared him too. Totally screwed up that corner, but I recovered.
Now, I realized how I must have annoyed a lot of experienced riders when I started with track days... Sorry!
Moral of this story (for me at least), is a skill that I really need to emphasize is to be able to recover from all kinds of bad situations without loosing it and without messing someone else. Hey, at least I didn't panic! That's something I learned in my firefighter days: panic is your worst enemy!
Now, I have to wait another six days before I'm on a track again... ugh
But next weekend, Race School! I'm both apprehensive and excited.
Can't wait.

post #20 of 35 Old 05-13-2012, 09:33 PM
throttle wide open

You're absolutely fun to read! lol although I've never had the guts or desire to flip a bike around a track, I wish you the very best with it! Please let us know how the class goes and toss out a few tips. Maybe a few of those 'beginners' are reading too and can learn from it or get the encouragement to sign up for the class too!

post #21 of 35 Old 05-14-2012, 01:06 AM Thread Starter
Tirone

How I got into it...

Thanks!
Normally, I hate writing but it's been fun to write about my experience. I guess it's always fun to share things that are really enjoyable, like riding bikes fast, for me.
For me, it all started with the high gas prices and the need to used a vehicle more economical than my 4x4 V-8 4.6L pickup (actually, it all started when I was 15 and manage to convince my Dad to help me buy my first bike... but that's a whole other story ).
After not having been on a motorcycle for almost 35 years, I decided that it would be the ideal vehicle for where I live (central New Mexico), where the climate is perfect for riding (dry and warm most of the time). But I have to go back a little. There is a reason I didn't sit my ass on a bike for that long. The first being that I was living in Alaska for most of that time (the least ideal climate for riding motorcycles), but a close second is that as a teenager I was a complete nut on bikes. I was really dangerous. I could have replaced my throttle with a switch, because there was no position between idle and full. How I made it alive through those few years, I have no idea. Luck I guess, because it certainly wasn't skill. Anyway, as I became an "adult" (by age only ), I figured that I really should stay away from those things if I wanted to stay alive. Instead, I picked up much safer activities like ice climbing and firefighting .
Going back to the present now, when I decided to buy a motorcycle, figuring that I am now much more mature and probably won't kill myself with it, I read an article in some motorcycle magazine stating that motorcycle racers, or riders that had had racing or advance riding training had 10 times more chance of avoiding an accident when a bad situation occurred on the road than someone with no formal training. I don't know where they got those statistics, but it sounded pretty convincing to me.
So, I signed up for the "Skilled Riders Course" in Santa Fe. I skipped the beginner's course because I knew the basics of motorcycle riding. In the 8 hours of that course I learned so much, it was incredible. I could feel the progress I had made between my trip to Santa Fe and the trip back home. Outstanding! Now, this course teaches you how to handle your bike correctly, but mostly at low speed. I felt that it would be very useful to have a course on how to handle the bike at high speed (highway speed). Well, I couldn't find one of those, at least nowhere near where I live. Then someone (I can't remember who) mentioned that I should take my bike on a track, and that I would certainly find someone there that could give me pointers. "Are you nuts!!! Take my bike on a RACING track! You must be out of your mind." I seem to remember replying, or at least thinking to myself.
Shortly after that, I went to a motorcycle store in Albuquerque to get a new pair of gloves. The parking lot in front of the store was full of motorcycles with numbers on them, but no lights, turn signals, license plates or even mirrors. Instead, they had tires that looked really worn out and completely slick. How crazy is that, probably totally unsafe.
Anyway, I started to talk to the owner of the business about the training I was looking for. He said the same thing! "Why don't you take your bike on track day". That particular day being a track day, I drove to that Speedway, on the West side of town to go and check it out. Ha! The sounds of fast going motorcycles and the smell of 2-strokers, memories of my youth. I leaned on the fence separating me from the straight away and watched the bikes go by for a while. I then started a conversation with someone who was also watching. Come to find out he is a racers and he is in his mid 60's. How crazy is that? Anyway, he mentioned to me that the next day was race day and they're always looking for corner marshals, and he asked me if I was interested. Well, geez, I could either be at home painting some walls or fixing some leaky faucets, or I could spend the day watching motorcycle racing... for free, eh, better than that, they'd pay me $50 for it. The next day I spent my day being a corner marshal watching fun races from really close. It was a hoot.
All the folks I met at the track were really friendly, and not at all the hot heads, macho attitude I was expecting. Just a friendly bunch having a good time, correction, a great time. They, of course, talked me into bringing my bike on the next track day to give it a shot. I was really apprehensive, and didn't really know what to expect, but I decided to at least give it a try.
First track day. What an experience. The day was split into 20min sessions, one each for beginners, intermediates and experts. During the beginners' sessions, they had experts (racers) available to help the beginners, to guide them, give them pointers and in general teach them about track riding. They're super friendly and super helpful. They either follow you or they tell you to follow them, and after the session you can chat with them about how things went and ask questions.
My first sessions, I just went on my own, or so I thought because one of those "control riders" was following me the whole time, just to get the feel. At the end of that first session, I came back to the pit area ready to pack my bike and go home. That was not for me. I was so scared! I really didn't know what I was doing out there, and it seem like everyone was passing me and felt in everybody's way. The control rider that had followed me stopped by my pit area and we talked for about 20min. He was so helpful, and convinced me to give it another shot with the next session. I followed him for a while, then he followed me and so on for a while. It got better, much better, and by the end of the track day, I was not fast or even good, but I was enjoying myself, which had not been the case on that first session! Anyway, I was hooked.
I have made tremendous progress since that first session and I feel like I've improved my street riding skills a lot too since I started track days. I really recommend it!
Because my 919 was my commuter bike and I was really afraid to damage it, I decided to buy a bike just for track days... and that's where this whole thread started at.
I have read about motorcycle riding techniques a fair bit as well, and I think that reading about the techniques and going to track days is a great combination to learn, I think they complete each other very well.
I read Nick Ienatsch's Sport Riding Techniques twice, plus David Hough's Proficient Motorcycling. A lot of people also mentioned the book by Keith Code, but I don't know the title.
Everyone learns things differently, but track riding has been a great thing for me and I highly recommend it, and because it is in a control environment (no crazy texting cage drivers allowed on track!), it is quite safe.

Guy

post #22 of 35 Old 05-21-2012, 10:01 PM Thread Starter
Tirone

Racing!

This last weekend is not something I'm going to forget any time soon.
I had Race School on Saturday. I learned a lot and had a lot of fun learning it. Especially learned more about body positioning.
Here is a photo during one of the practice runs:
TrackDay_19May2012_LowRes.jpg
I still haven't figured out why I drag my knee on left corners and my foot on right corners. The knee I don't mind too much, but the foot is a little creepy. It makes me jump every time .
Sunday was Race Day and I was nervous. They organized a mock race right after the practice sessions and before the races started, just so we had an opportunity to experience a start. I learned something during the first one: You have to remember to put the bike in first gear before the start! In 3rd, you won't break any record. After the warm up lap, I had forgotten to put it back in 1st. What made me happy is that I didn't finish last, even after that terrible start.
Anyway, I was especially nervous because, for some reason, during the Track Day on Saturday and during the Sunday morning practice sessions, a lot of people crashed. Nothing serious luckily, but it was in my mind the whole time before the races started.
Race 1, SuperStreet Heat 1, went well and I even had a pretty good start. I was in fourth position at the end of turn one. A lot of riders were fighting for the tight line and I just went wide and passed a bunch of people. Didn't last though, and they caught up with me after a couple of laps. I finished 6th and I was pretty happy with my riding, except for a couple of mistakes (catching the wrong gear, braking too early, etc...).
Race 2, SuperStreet, Heat 2, went equally well, although, by that time it was near 90F and I was miserable sitting on my bike, all dressed up and no breeze. I almost talked myself out of the race because I started to feel sick. I sucked it up, and once the race was started, I forgot all about it. Another great start (well, great for me) and I ended up in 3rd position at the end of turn one. Once again, it didn't last. I finished 7th even though I had a better time than heat 1 by one second.
Of course, by the 2nd race, I was tired. I find it amazing how much of a workout those races are. Even though, those races were only 10 laps, by the time the starter was showing the white and green flags to indicate the half way point, I was thinking: "only half way!?!?!, but I can't do another five laps like this!"
Overall, I'm quite happy with myself. After all, these were my very first races.
I just need more practice and participate at more races.
This weekend was a blast, and I can't wait for the next Race Day!

post #23 of 35 Old 06-26-2012, 01:12 AM Thread Starter
Tirone

Low sided it this weekend...

Aaaargh!
Well, it had to happen soon or later, I was just hoping for later, much later.
Sunday, on my first race of the day (of three), I had a good start, a very good start, I came out first out of turn one. Every corner after that I was expecting someone to pass me, but I kept going strong. Unfortunately, as I could hear their engine behind me, I started to get nervous, and as I did, I started to get sloppy. Missing apex, messing up my lines, etc. Finally, I had the stupid idea of attempting a late breaking at the end of the straightaway. As I started breaking, I realized very quickly that I was way late breaking , came out wide, started leaning harder to try to make it, but the outer edge of the track had a fair bit of sand from a previous wind storm. One second I was on the bike, the next I was watching asphalt going by at 80mph a couple of inches from my faces.
I don't care what they say about low sides compared to high sides, it still hurts when you hit the ground.
Now, I'm at home licking my wounds. Sore and very swollen right ankle, badly bruised right thigh, sore shoulders and left elbow, and a very badly bruised ego. Well, I'm not in my 20's any more. Those things will take time to heal.
Luckily, the bike is ok, mostly cosmetic stuff, although the right side engine cover is ground quite a bit, and I may to have to replace it.

Lesson learned:
- Even when you're racing, concentrate more on corner lines and body position and less on the other racers.
- Don't try experts' moves until you're actually an expert -- duh!

Now, I just need to get back on the horse as soon as the pain goes away.

Guy

P.S.: Thank goodness for racing leathers!

post #24 of 35 Old 06-26-2012, 02:10 AM
rmb
Let's go!

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 9

That sucks! Glad you came out OK!

post #25 of 35 Old 06-26-2012, 05:10 AM
Immune

Indeed that does suck! But the important thing is your OK. And better yet you know where you went wrong.

post #26 of 35 Old 06-26-2012, 06:56 AM
"Whose ABBA ZABBA?"

No shit man! That's an eye opener. I'm having a hard time envisioning an 80 or so mph get off.

Here's to a speedy recovery and an affirmation on your part to learn from the mistakes you called out. Heal well.

“In my opinion, the M1 rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised.”
General George S. Patton
post #27 of 35 Old 06-26-2012, 06:59 AM
Hastatus Prior

Damn man, hate that happened to you. I've really enjoyed reading your posts, though. Keep it up, as someone who is looking into trying a track day this summer this has been super informative.

oh yeah, MORE PICS, is you have any from the track.

"A motorcycle is not just a two-wheeled car; the difference between driving a car and climbing onto a motorcycle is the difference between watching TV and actually living your life."
-2005 CBR 600 F4i
-2001 RC51 ** SOLD
-2002 VFR 800**SOLD
-2002 919 **SOLD
-2006 599 ** WRECKED
post #28 of 35 Old 06-26-2012, 10:37 AM Thread Starter
Tirone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeeDeeGee View Post
Damn man, hate that happened to you. I've really enjoyed reading your posts, though. Keep it up, as someone who is looking into trying a track day this summer this has been super informative.

oh yeah, MORE PICS, is you have any from the track.

Thank you all for the well wishes, it's nice to get that as I feel pretty beat up. The ankle is doing a bit better this morning and I can walk on it a little. The rest is just bruises.

As for photos, I'll get a couple of the bike once I get better and I can get the bike out of the trailer.
Also, at the start of the race I had my little fan club cheering me on, they were guys who took the race school with me, and one of them was filming me during the race. He claimed that he got the whole crash on the video, but I haven't got hold of it yet. As soon as I do, I'll be sure to put the link on this Forum. I can't wait to see what it looked like from the outside

BeeDeeGee: Glad to hear that you're going to try for the Track thing, it's a lot of fun. And don't let my crash scare you away, I deserved what I got, it was a bone-head move on my part.

Guy

post #29 of 35 Old 06-26-2012, 01:09 PM Thread Starter
Tirone

Here is a photo of the bike just after the crash.
Now that I look at it again, I'm amazed how well it survived.
All it's got is a ground down rear break pedal, which I rarely use anyway, ground right hand peg, the tip of the right clip-on a little ground, right side engine cover ground (I need to find out how thick those things are so I know if I need to replace it), swing arm spool is gone, and finally the tail is lose as the fiberglass around the bolts broke. The slider took the brunt of the slide, which is great.
Anyway, nothing that can't be fixed pretty easily.

IMG_0566_Lo_Res.jpg

post #30 of 35 Old 06-26-2012, 01:37 PM
Steve

Glad to hear you're mostly ok and the bike doesn't look too bad either.You'll be back on the track in no time. I've always wanted to do a track day just never got around to it. Like with you, the 919 is my daily commuter so I don't really want to track it. Need to get me an old 600 and give it a try before I get too damn old! I'm really enjoying this thread, keep it coming!

post #31 of 35 Old 06-26-2012, 02:04 PM
The 919 project continues

Awards Showcase
Donation Veteran 
Total Awards: 2

Glad you're OK and mostly just bruised up. The bike looks surprisingly good for a high speed encounter with the pavement!

post #32 of 35 Old 06-26-2012, 10:10 PM
...is a Nihonjin.

Welp, that's why you bought a track bike!

post #33 of 35 Old 06-26-2012, 10:34 PM Thread Starter
Tirone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmoo View Post
Welp, that's why you bought a track bike!
Yep!
And if this would have been my 919, I would still be crying

post #34 of 35 Old 06-26-2012, 11:30 PM
What?

If it makes you feel any better here's a friends ride after someone clipped her tire at Buttonwillow (I think).

image-4139120867.jpg
image-2372068346.jpg

post #35 of 35 Old 07-07-2012, 02:53 PM Thread Starter
Tirone

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002-919 View Post
If it makes you feel any better here's a friends ride after someone clipped her tire at Buttonwillow (I think).
Sorry to hear about that one.
And it looks like that is her everyday ride too. That sucks.
How much damage?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode