New mods added - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 11 Old 03-21-2006, 12:28 PM Thread Starter
Power 2 the pedal

Awards Showcase
Extraordinary Ride Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 6

New mods added

So, to spice up this thread a bit, I figured I would post my new additions to the RR. In the last two weeks, I have added: Vortex Rearsets (Black w/ GP shift), GPR Damper, Pazzo levers (Black with silver tabs), Leo Vince Slip-On (Carbon Fiber). As for myself, I sold my mix-n-match JR two piece for a Fieldsheer Revo.2 two-piece suit, I received a new KBC helmet for my birthday, and I purchased an A* tech back protector to replace the Icon Field Armor I used last year. If all goes well, I will add Sharkskinz, suspension overhaul, and new Sidi boots to my list later this year. Slotted for at least four weeekends (sat/sun) of track days this year. VIR, Road Atlanta, Maybe Barber??? Anyone else want to chime in with their .02?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 03-21-2006, 12:39 PM
C'est la vie

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 2

:This thread is worthless without pics:

Seriously though, nice winter list.

When my girl is back together and clean I'll post up and get into the details. The CC company has been very pleased with me over the last 4 months...

post #3 of 11 Old 03-21-2006, 01:04 PM Thread Starter
Power 2 the pedal

Awards Showcase
Extraordinary Ride Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 

Yeah, pics to come this weekend. It is cold, rainy crap weather right now, and I need to charge the batt. in my Dig. Cam.

post #4 of 11 Old 03-21-2006, 06:50 PM

Awards Showcase
Law Enforcement 
Total Awards: 1

Sound like some sweet mods. I just put a pipe, an FE, and some watsen's on my RR. We need to plan a North Carolina get together.

post #5 of 11 Old 03-22-2006, 02:09 PM

You must do Barbers! That is a supremely nice track.

post #6 of 11 Old 03-22-2006, 02:20 PM Thread Starter
Power 2 the pedal

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRedRider
You must do Barbers! That is a supremely nice track.
Getting the money in time for reserving it will be the hardest part of that equation. I am itchin' to go, just gotta fund the road trip.

post #7 of 11 Old 03-30-2006, 11:29 AM Thread Starter
Power 2 the pedal

Awards Showcase

Finally got some pics of the bike w/ mods. BTW, each sticker adds 1/2 HP if you're curious.

post #8 of 11 Old 03-30-2006, 11:43 AM

Ridge, be careful parking that thing in the sun. Too many gauges have been melted from the double-bubble shields acting as a magnifying glass. Looks good though!

post #9 of 11 Old 03-30-2006, 11:56 AM Thread Starter
Power 2 the pedal

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRedRider
Ridge, be careful parking that thing in the sun. Too many gauges have been melted from the double-bubble shields acting as a magnifying glass. Looks good though!
Yep, been there done that. I only had it outside to take the pics. Otherwise, it stays inside my warehouse @ work, and inside the shop @ home. My Puig D/B melted the case that holds the gauge in. It didn't block anything, just a nasty black scar above the tach.

post #10 of 11 Old 05-02-2006, 03:01 AM

Nice. Are you going to install the 2005 model forks in that thing? All you need is the FOrks and the Upper and lower Triple CLamps!

I still have my old uppe clamp from my other bike. I do not think I still have the lower clamp. But if you ever decide email me and I can get it to you for a very small price.

post #11 of 11 Old 05-02-2006, 05:54 AM
Left Hand Suzuki Method

If you head to VIR, make sure you drop me a line. As you probably know from the RR site, we are up there at least once a month putzing around. Still trying to Eazy off his arse and on the track this year.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode