Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

Honda Interceptor

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Mark919 
#1 ·
Random question: why does Honda still have the Interceptor advertised as an available model when it's last year model is 2015? Kinda curious. In addition, on CycleTrader, there are a number of dealers who still seem to have some bikes in stock. What gives? And does anyone have any Interceptor experience?

thanks!

#3 ·
I also had an '01 that I rode for 3 years and then an '06 that I owned 4 years. There are a lot of folks that really like them and I found them to be really comfortable as a sport touring bike. For me the wind protection was great. Sniper-x is right, they are heavy and the V-4 makes them pretty complicated but they handle well. The forum at vfrdiscussion.com is very good and could be a source for any info you could ever want.
The 8th generation didn't sell very well in the US and there are still new 2015's out there. They are not modern, don't have cruise, and run pretty hot. Might not be something I'd like for a Texas ride.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.