Aquilifer

WTB REAR FENDER & OE EXHAUST WITH SHIELDS

Let me know what you have.

THANKS Paul

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 09-11-2014, 07:18 AM
Semper Vigilo

If you can wait a week or two, since I will be parting out my 9er, most likely.
I have 2 sets of OE exhaust with shields. One has had the bafflectomy procedure and the other is unmolested. Both sets of shields are in great condition. Also, have another set of OE exhaust without shields that is unmolested, I think.
I plan on getting all of my stock parts around this weekend and will know for sure which ones I be putting back on the 9er.
Let me know if you are interested, not sure what they are worth or what you want to spend. Depending on where you are located in Iowa, I am in the Northeast corner of Kansas, we could possibly meet up so that I could avoid having to ship them.

post #3 of 5 Old 09-11-2014, 08:16 AM Thread Starter
Aquilifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2007BruteForece View Post
If you can wait a week or two, since I will be parting out my 9er, most likely.
I have 2 sets of OE exhaust with shields. One has had the bafflectomy procedure and the other is unmolested. Both sets of shields are in great condition. Also, have another set of OE exhaust without shields that is unmolested, I think.
I plan on getting all of my stock parts around this weekend and will know for sure which ones I be putting back on the 9er.
Let me know if you are interested, not sure what they are worth or what you want to spend. Depending on where you are located in Iowa, I am in the Northeast corner of Kansas, we could possibly meet up so that I could avoid having to ship them.
Sounds good, I think I have my Hawk GT sold to a guy in Kansas City and might be delivering it to him.

Not sure what they're worth.......when I don't need them people are giving them away for the cost of shipping, when I need a set all I can find is $150 + shipping..........

post #4 of 5 Old 09-11-2014, 08:49 AM
Semper Vigilo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULIBIKER View Post
Sounds good, I think I have my Hawk GT sold to a guy in Kansas City and might be delivering it to him.

Not sure what they're worth.......when I don't need them people are giving them away for the cost of shipping, when I need a set all I can find is $150 + shipping..........
I'd let you have them for $50 if we can meet up in St. Joe or KC. I am less than an hour straight West of St. Joe.
Let me know when you are going to be heading this way.

post #5 of 5 Old 09-11-2014, 09:32 AM Thread Starter
Aquilifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2007BruteForece View Post
I'd let you have them for $50 if we can meet up in St. Joe or KC. I am less than an hour straight West of St. Joe.
Let me know when you are going to be heading this way.
Will do..........THANKS

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode