WTB: cheap stock handlebars - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 3 Old 10-17-2013, 09:21 AM Thread Starter
Tirone

WTB: cheap stock handlebars

As the title states I'm looking for a cheap stock handlebar. Long time ago I converted to a hugely tall and wide bar for long distance riding. Now my girlfriend has inherited the bike while I ride other things and the reach is just too wide and far for her. I don't want to spend a ton of money trying different bars until we find one that is comfy for her so I figured one of you would have a stock bar laying around after changing to something else. Cheaper would be better in case she doesn't like how drastic the change is and we need to get her something else. Shipping would be to 06455. What ya got?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-17-2013, 05:27 PM
Tirone

Quote:
Originally Posted by soofle616 View Post
As the title states I'm looking for a cheap stock handlebar. Long time ago I converted to a hugely tall and wide bar for long distance riding. Now my girlfriend has inherited the bike while I ride other things and the reach is just too wide and far for her. I don't want to spend a ton of money trying different bars until we find one that is comfy for her so I figured one of you would have a stock bar laying around after changing to something else. Cheaper would be better in case she doesn't like how drastic the change is and we need to get her something else. Shipping would be to 06455. What ya got?
im assuming this is for a niner? i have my stock bars and bar ends. hows 20 bux sound plus shipping? lol they were gonna go in the trash eventually....

post #3 of 3 Old 10-24-2013, 07:08 AM Thread Starter
Tirone

My bad, I always just associate this site with 919's so I forget there are other bikes in people's garages as well. 20 bucks plus shipping sounds good to me. PM sent for more details.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode