Riding gear for sale - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 5 Old 04-28-2018, 07:42 PM Thread Starter
Milites Gregarius

Riding gear for sale

I have a few jackets and a pair of riding pants to get rid of. Iím located in Ardmore, Al. I will ship this to WT members in the US for free.

First off I have a Joe Rocket Velocity jacket. I wore this jacket once, and on that ride dropped BBQ sauce on it during lunch. I wouldíve returned it otherwise as itís a size too big. $75

I have a Bilt Typhoon jacket in size Medium, perfect condition. It is water proof and also has thermal liner. It makes a very good cool weather jacket. Iíve worn it maybe 200 miles all in cool weather.. It fits me very well, but the matching pants do not. Iím going to get rid of it to get another matching set. $60

Next is a pair of Bilt pants with a freeze out liner. I have worn them comfortably down to freezing temps. They are a size 36 and are simply too big for me. I believe they are the Storm model. $75

Finally is the piece of gear Iím most hesitant to sale. This is a Joe Rocket Honda jacket in size Medium. This is about 8 years old and has seen a lot of miles. Still in pretty decent shape aside from a burn on one cuff from an exhaust pipe. $50

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 04-30-2018, 02:24 PM
Tirone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coondawg07 View Post
I have a few jackets and a pair of riding pants to get rid of. I’m located in Ardmore, Al. I will ship this to WT members in the US for free.

First off I have a Joe Rocket Velocity jacket. I wore this jacket once, and on that ride dropped BBQ sauce on it during lunch. I would’ve returned it otherwise as it’s a size too big. $75

I have a Bilt Typhoon jacket in size Medium, perfect condition. It is water proof and also has thermal liner. It makes a very good cool weather jacket. I’ve worn it maybe 200 miles all in cool weather.. It fits me very well, but the matching pants do not. I’m going to get rid of it to get another matching set. $60

Next is a pair of Bilt pants with a freeze out liner. I have worn them comfortably down to freezing temps. They are a size 36 and are simply too big for me. I believe they are the Storm model. $75

Finally is the piece of gear I’m most hesitant to sale. This is a Joe Rocket Honda jacket in size Medium. This is about 8 years old and has seen a lot of miles. Still in pretty decent shape aside from a burn on one cuff from an exhaust pipe. $50

I'm 5'11" and about 185...you think the Honda jacket would fit me?
How is it in warm weather?
I'm in Richmond, VA btw.

post #3 of 5 Old 04-30-2018, 04:25 PM Thread Starter
Milites Gregarius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwuski View Post
I'm 5'11" and about 185...you think the Honda jacket would fit me?
How is it in warm weather?
I'm in Richmond, VA btw.

It fits me very, very well at 5í7Ē and 160. Iíd bet it would be a bit short in the waist and arms.

post #4 of 5 Old 04-30-2018, 05:15 PM
Tirone

Thanks for the reply. I may pass and keep looking around...can't have my muffin top hanging out going down the road distracting drivers! Sure you'll have all that sold soon...good luck!

post #5 of 5 Old 04-30-2018, 05:31 PM Thread Starter
Milites Gregarius

No problem, thanks for your interest. I really donít mind to keep the Honda jacket and the Bilt jacket. The other items I donít use at all though. Good luck finding something that will work for you!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode