It's time to go back to a dual sport so I need to make space in the bike barn. I'm the first owner of this well cared for 2007 Honda 919 Hornet. It's always been garage kept and is in great shape. I imported the bike from the US so the odometer is in miles. I forgot to grab the key the other day so I don't have a photo of the odometer but I will add one as soon as I can. I know that it's right around 16,000 miles so approximately 26,000km.
This bike has lots of upgrades and I've done a lot of the good stuff discussed on the WristTwisters.com forums (probably the single best resource for 919 related info).
- 6-spoke & 10-button rotor conversion eliminating the ugly 3-spoke factory wheels
- 599 Headlight upgrade
- Power Commander & professional dyno tune with custom map - 106HP at the rear wheel
- New chain and sprockets
- New Michelin Pilot Road 3 tires (Perfect for the wet weather on the west coast)
- New brake pads front & rear
- PAIR block off plates eliminating the EGR crap
- Hard wired for radar detector with a radar detector mount (get one! has saved my ass many times)
- Renthal bars
- Pazzo Racing CNC adjustable brake/clutch leavers
- Two Brothers aluminum slip on exhaust (dyno tune done after installing exhaust)
- Stainless steel braided brake lines
- LED turn signals & fender eliminator
- Integrated LED rear brake/signal light with smoked lense
She's a great bike and I'm sad to be selling but it's time for me to ride some dirt so hopefully she'll go to a good home.
Asking $4500CAD or $3500USD OBO. Bike is located in Pemberton British Columbia.