CHEAP Various 919 Parts (Airbox, radiator, etc.) - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 1 Old 07-12-2020, 06:53 PM Thread Starter
Tirone

CHEAP Various 919 Parts (Airbox, radiator, etc.)

What's up guys, I am just finishing up my 919 build and have a bunch of spare parts I'm looking to get rid of. Items marked with an ASTERISK will ship for a flat $8 anywhere in the US. Shipping for larger items (airbox, radiator) will vary based on your location, but I will definitely get you the most affordable rate. Local pickup in LA is FREE. Please feel free to ask any questions or to ask for specific pictures.

*$15 Several coolant hoses including anti-kink spring
Hoses are used but in very good condition. Not dry-rotted or cracked at all. Would be fine to put on a bike or keep around as a spare.

$30 Airbox & Air Temp Sensor
This airbox is in really good shape, and it does NOT have ANY holes or cracks. Includes all hardware in good condition as well, and INCLUDES AIR TEMP SENSOR

$30 Radiator w/ plastic guard and aluminum side covers
This radiator is not perfect and has been dropped on the left side. It is slightly deformed at the bottom (see pictures) but it is not leaking and is still completely functional. I'm including the plastic screen as well as the aluminum side covers and all hardware.

$10 Radiator Plastic Cover/Screen
This item is in BRAND NEW condition and came off a bike with just 4 miles (yes, FOUR miles) on it. It came off the replacement radiator I bought and I'm not going to use it.

*$20 Rear Brake Caliper
This rear brake caliper is in great shape, totally functional. It was just swapped out for a gold one. Pads with about half their life left are included.

*$10 Rear Axle Assembly
In great shape, completely usable. Includes hardware.

*$15 Complete PAIR System
Includes absolutely every part of the PAIR system, including hardware and the rubber cover that sits in the front of the frame.

$20 Rear Wheel Hugger
In great shape, came off my 2006 with just 24k miles on it. No cracks or scratches, even the sticker is still intact. Includes hardware.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2837.JPG (108.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2833.JPG (133.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2836.JPG (130.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2832.JPG (129.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2835.JPG (130.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2831.JPG (113.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2834.JPG (132.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2830.JPG (106.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2829.JPG (117.1 KB, 3 views)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode