Selling my 2007 Honda 919. I believe I'm the 3rd owner. I've had it since 2015 (2700 miles to 10,800 miles) but selling to fund a long distance adventure bike. Its in excellent mechanical condition. Cosmetically, it has a few blemishes: slight bend on rear brake pedal and light scratch on the stator (brake pedal side) cover due to parking lot drop; slight rust spots on mirror stalks and forks (surface only.); slight mark on rear cowel. Tank is in good shape- no dings.
It has following mods:
- Oxford Premium heated grip
- Givi crash bar
- SW motech center stand
- oem windscreen (not on bike currently); National Cycle Plexifairing GT Windshield (not on bike)
- Renthal UL bar
- Danmoto slip on. (OEM will be included as well)
- Competition Werkes fender eliminator
- Givi top luggage mount (off of bike) - will be included.
- 2/7/2017 , new battery with Mighty Max YTZ10s off of ebay
- 11-24-2016, new speedo sensor with OEM part. (speedo sensor going bad is a known issue on 919)
- 10-14-2016, oil/filter change @9597 miles w/ 3.8 quart of Mobile 1 racking 10w-40
- 7/19/2016, new pilot road 4 tires @7,180 miles.
For pictures --