Worn 2 times, my boy went down in these, he landed in grass and sand, BTW.
He had just got em, only days before i dont even think they were scuffed.
size 47 i believe, US size 13, but they run small really fit like a 12 to 12.5 only worn twice
Asking $190 shipped with the US
PM me if you're interested.
Some of the features...
DU PONT KEVLAR™ branded product. Approved for its correct use and function of DU PONT KEVLAR™ materials.
• The exterior is made of stretch DU PONT KEVLAR™, for light weight, improved fit, breathability and abrasion resistance.
• DU PONT KEVLAR™ and Carbon weaved inner brace system, with carbon toe base, for extreme torsion, impact and abrasion resistance.
• Instep of stretch DU PONT KEVLAR™, for improved maneuverability.
• DU PONT KEVLAR™ overlays on ankle.
• Anatomical 15 degree forward slant to boot for improved riding comfort.
• Dual density, anti Vibration rubber sole is ergonomically designed to be comfortable both on and off the bike.
• Shin plate made of impact resistant nylon, backed with 6 mm foam padding.
• Heel cup made of impact resistant nylon.
• Carbon weave molded toe cup for increased boot rigidity, and abrasion resistance.