**SOLD**Ventura Sport Rack, BAG, and grab handle - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 5 Old 11-28-2010, 12:40 PM Thread Starter
Princeps Prior

**SOLD**Ventura Sport Rack, BAG, and grab handle

so...... like I said in another post....... for longer trips.....I ended up buying a Wolfman Beta bag for the passenger seat. Am also going to pick up the SW-Motech rear rack and Twisted Throttles Pelican Storm top case. In any event --- am now selling my Ventura Rack.

Its the Ventura Sport rack, Waterproof Sport Bag, L & R mount brackets, and the Grab handle. (Grab handle not shown in the pics below)

Its a VERY nice setup and gives you another set of points to strap on just about anything to your bike. The rack can be mounted either way to accommodate a passenger or can mounted backwards which leaves room to strap on a large duffel over the passenger seat for longer trips. Theres also different size racks and bags available to haul larger size loads.

This rack has been used, the paint isn't perfect.........it was made to strap stuff to it, and I used it as intended. The pictures below were taken in my garage 20 minutes ago....so, what you see is what condition it is in.......

I need to get $150 out of this setup, otherwise I'll keep it as a spare.....

Heres a link to the Ventura Sport Rack setup reviewed and tested from the 919.org site.
http://www.919.org/ventura.htm

This is a full bike shot with the rack installed backwards.....taken this last fall.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 11-28-2010, 03:05 PM
blur

Awards Showcase
Donation 
Total Awards: 1

dibs

'04 Honda 919, Candy apple red met., 17/44t sprockets,f-16 windscreen,delkevic ss exhaust,Tharbars,givi engine bars, billet alum. led turns w/ running lights,red adj.levers from china, bar end mirrors,grip heaters,adj. foot peg brackets,adj. bar risers,dunlop Q2(that are better than your pp 2ct,lol)bike wired for gps and phone charger
post #3 of 5 Old 11-28-2010, 03:26 PM Thread Starter
Princeps Prior

PM sent..... awaiting paypal.

Thanks!

-------------------------

You'll have to use your imagination.....but here are the 2 systems I'm putting on the 919.......

So, basically...... you buy the SW-Motech 919 top case rack, then the Pelican kit.......and the Wolfman Beta bag sits on the passenger seat. The end result should pack away quite a bit of stuff.....

post #4 of 5 Old 11-28-2010, 04:24 PM
blur

Awards Showcase
Donation 
Total Awards: 1

brad, are you running away from home? lol that's alot of shit for 1 guy or is the misses going too.lol

'04 Honda 919, Candy apple red met., 17/44t sprockets,f-16 windscreen,delkevic ss exhaust,Tharbars,givi engine bars, billet alum. led turns w/ running lights,red adj.levers from china, bar end mirrors,grip heaters,adj. foot peg brackets,adj. bar risers,dunlop Q2(that are better than your pp 2ct,lol)bike wired for gps and phone charger
post #5 of 5 Old 11-28-2010, 06:06 PM Thread Starter
Princeps Prior

.... Every spring I meet up with a bunch of Military Guys at Deal's Gap, NC...... this year, I'm planning on riding there and taking the long route to ride the entire Blue Ridge Parkway.....(14-16 hours) and then staying the week.

Figure by the time you add your rain gear, heated vest, sleeping bag, bivy tent, selected tools, food, and clothes......

---------------------------------

Paypal payment received.......... The Rack has been SOLD! To the girl with the PONY!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode