**SOLD**Ultimate Naked Aprilia Tuono 139R in CT - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 9 Old 08-30-2010, 02:49 PM Thread Starter
Tirone

**SOLD**Ultimate Naked Aprilia Tuono 139R in CT

Hey all,

Ex-919 owner here and lover of naked bikes. My new bike has every single thing I wanted more from on the 919 and better! This thing is smokin'! Bought as a leftover this this March and have an embarrassing 923 miles on it. As it turns out I don't ride no where near as much as I use to and I'm thinking that I could use the extra $$ for some of my other 2 wheel passions (big cyclist here). Anyways, this is what I have:

2007.5 Aprilia Tuono 139R (same specs as an 08. 139hp). 923 miles. As new condition (bought new in March 2010).
19 months left on full warranty and roadside assistance.
Factory tinted windscreen (short) and Puig Tall tinted windscreen.
Rear seat cowl, small passenger seat and larger passenger seat with hand holds.
Just had it's first major service (600 mile) Nothing but oil changes between now and 16k
Battery tender

Asking $7999 for everything. Also, if sold at this price, I will throw in a Pitbull rear stand (spooled/standard), Pitbull front fork stand with fork converter to lift bike from the steering stem. These are in very good condition and cost about $350 new. MSRP on a new Tuono is $12,999 with no differences from an 07.5 other than paint schemes (new one has black wheels)

That's less than I paid for my bone stock 03 919 (which I loved). This bike is smooth, fast and ultra comfortable. Fully adjustable suspension, SS brake/clutch lines, slipper clutch, awesome performance and no nonsense looks; everything that my asphalt 919 was and more! Buy this and never have to worry about upgrades again!

If you have any questions, send me a pm...I'm glad to entertain all offers.

Thanks for looking (slideshow below)!

Mike

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 08-30-2010, 05:40 PM
Gets censored

Nice!

post #3 of 9 Old 08-31-2010, 06:12 AM Thread Starter
Tirone

Thanks Brian. It's one of the few bikes that I've owned where I was completely satisfied leaving it bone stock. The screen was added mostly to improve the lines of the bike with the stock mirrors. The bike came with a 16t and 15t front sprocket. I had the shop put on the 15 for better slow speed riding and the thing has just been great. I'm just ready to move on to other things and this needs to go to someone who will ride it according to it's ability

post #4 of 9 Old 08-31-2010, 11:07 AM
JJRZ350

Awards Showcase
Veteran 
Total Awards: 1

WOW smok'in hot deal!

Supersport street machine at track bike price'in...

Wish I wasn't all tied up with two other bikes.

YAAWZZU!!!

post #5 of 9 Old 09-02-2010, 01:41 PM
(-(-(-(-(- -)-)-)-)-)

That is a smokin hot deal! If I wasn't so deep into mods on my 9er, I'd sell her off and pull the trigger. I'm sure you won't have trouble finding a buyer at that price and condition! Good luck

post #6 of 9 Old 09-02-2010, 02:34 PM
Fool in the Rain

Garage

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Extraordinary Ride Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 4

I made the mistake of clicking the pic and watching the goodness go by. That's a nice looking machine.

"Towards the end of the vid, it looks like she may have had a bafflectomy." - MarylandMike
post #7 of 9 Old 09-02-2010, 05:13 PM Thread Starter
Tirone

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewebay1 View Post
That is a smokin hot deal! If I wasn't so deep into mods on my 9er, I'd sell her off and pull the trigger. I'm sure you won't have trouble finding a buyer at that price and condition! Good luck
I loved my 919. I was a great bike and i never really felt like it was lacking anything power wise, but the suspension could have been better. I changed my bars/mirrors and that was about it. This bike really is everything the 919 was but more. Wish I had it 5 years ago, because now all I want to do is ride my other two wheelers (road/mountain bikes). If someone is close by and has a sweet cyclocross or road bike in 60cm, let me know:001_smile:

post #8 of 9 Old 09-07-2010, 04:41 PM Thread Starter
Tirone

SOLD

post #9 of 9 Old 09-07-2010, 05:23 PM
Fool in the Rain

Garage

Awards Showcase
Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Extraordinary Ride Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelRM View Post
SOLD
Congrats. Thread moved.

"Towards the end of the vid, it looks like she may have had a bafflectomy." - MarylandMike

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode