**SOLD**Leo Vince SBK titanium single exit exhaust - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 4 Old 07-14-2014, 02:09 PM Thread Starter
Tesserarius

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 1

**SOLD**Leo Vince SBK titanium single exit exhaust

Leo Vince titanium single exit exhaust paired with a Two Brothers S-bend pipe. 100% plug & play, no need to fabricate anything unless you want to. Will include spacer used to connect Leo Vince can to the Two brothers S pipe. Also include is exhaust hanger bracket that is installed on the inside so its completely hidden from view. See pic for reference. Basically, you mount the carbon fiber hanger upside down due to the limited clearance between the 9er's cowling & the Leo Vince can.

This system makes good torque & power. I ran it on stock fueling but you can run it with a PC if you wish. BTW this reduces the famous 919 stink drastically.

The can weighs about 5 lbs & the S pipe weighs about 2. Unfortunately I do not have any pics of it installed. I bought both items new. Used for probably 2K miles. Will come in original Leo Vince box, not that it matters lol

$300 + shipping.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 07-14-2014, 03:47 PM
Tesserarius

Quote:
Originally Posted by arshishb View Post
Leo Vince titanium single exit exhaust paired with a Two Brothers S-bend pipe. 100% plug & play, no need to fabricate anything unless you want to. Will include spacer used to connect Leo Vince can to the Two brothers S pipe. Also include is exhaust hanger bracket that is installed on the inside so its completely hidden from view. See pic for reference. Basically, you mount the carbon fiber hanger upside down due to the limited clearance between the 9er's cowling & the Leo Vince can.

This system makes good torque & power. I ran it on stock fueling but you can run it with a PC if you wish. BTW this reduces the famous 919 stink drastically.

The can weighs about 5 lbs & the S pipe weighs about 2. Unfortunately I do not have any pics of it installed. I bought both items new. Used for probably 2K miles. Will come in original Leo Vince box, not that it matters lol

$300 + shipping.

PM sent

post #3 of 4 Old 07-17-2014, 11:55 AM Thread Starter
Tesserarius

Awards Showcase

Sold to Lodi, pending clearing payment.

post #4 of 4 Old 07-22-2014, 08:34 PM Thread Starter
Tesserarius

Awards Showcase

Sold & shipped.

Mods, please close thread, Thanks.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode