Alright .... so I have started down the RC51/USD road for my 919, so my current setup of fresh and modded F4i forks must go.
- '01 F4i forks.
- .95 racetech springs
- fresh seals, bushings, hardware & oil (set to Mcromo's standards)
- powder coated satin black fork lowers.
- All bolt mounting surfaces polished
- Stainless F4i - 919 fender brackets + hardware.
- black anodized top quick adjusters
- powder coated satin black CB919 upper triple & bar clamps
- Also includes an extra set of F4i valves/dampers
Forks are stupid clean & in mint condition, with all kinds of man hours put into make the fitment and look perfect.
- I will also include my satin black upper triple tree and bar clamps.
$400.00 for everything + shipping
Better pics to follow after removal.