Due to a close encounter with stupidity, I am now without a 919 and will be unloading several spare parts. (https://www.wristtwisters.com/forums/...9-a-38913.html
1. Black powdercoated f4i forks with 0.95 Racetech springs originally from HeliMech.
Comes with quick preload adjusters, HeliMech's adapter brackets to mount a stock 919 fender, extra set of fork dampers, rods, lower fork legs, and fork caps.
Original post here: https://www.wristtwisters.com/forums/...ras-36778.html
I bought these a few weeks ago, but did not have time to install as I was busy with work and then overseas on vacation. These forks are straight, clean, and in beautiful condition. You pay exactly what I paid for them: $400 shipped.
2. Brand new 0.90 Racetech springs - $100 shipped
I was going to install these Racetech springs into the f4i forks since they're more appropriate for my weight. These springs will fit in the f4i fork as well as the stock 919 forks. If you buy these springs along with the f4i forks, I'll drop the total price to $475 shipped. From there you could theoretically buy new fork tubes and seals to make a complete second set of f4i forks for resale or whatever you want.
3. Givi crash bars - $75 shipped
These crash bars protected the bike from a fall during a previous commuting incident where a passenger opened a door on me. There is some rash on the right side from the fall and one of the welds up top is cracked, but are easily repaired and can be spray painted over. The bars still mount up to the bike correctly. There is some RTV silicone on the connecting joints to prevent rattling while the bike is moving. Mounting hardware included.
4. Black powdercoated 919 headlight - $50 shipped
Stock 919 headlight with black powdercoated outer ring. Back of headlight requires small mount to be created to ensure side to side adjustment of headlight remains fixed. Please see second picture.
5. Matching complete set of techspec snake skin center and side tank pads - $60 shipped
6. 919 emblem stainless steel brake line holder - $15 shipped
7. 919 OEM windscreen mounting brackets - $10 for shipping only or buy me a beer
Can possibly be used for mounting other types of windscreens to the 919.
8. 2006 Honda 919 manual - $5 for shipping only or buy me a beer