Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Rep Power: 1
**SOLD**FS again: Scorpio SR-i500 Two-Way FM Alarm System.
It`s back! I had this listed earlier and sold it to a local friend, he is selling his ZX-10R and getting out of the two wheeled scene for a bit. We are currently reverting his bike back to stock and unloading all his mods.
I am selling a Scorpio SR-i500 Two-Way FM alarm system. It is in great shape and works perfectly. Comes with universal wiring harness and a two-way paging remote. Waterproof two-way FM transceiver with perimeter sensor, battery backup and anti-hijack ignition disable feature.
Standard feature include:
-Long range FM transceiver (up to a 1/2 mile).
-Compact design (Dimensions: 3 11/16" X 2 3/4" X 7/8") *main control module
- Dual-axis accelerometer for detecting impact/inclination.
- Sealed with Polyurethane potting in accordance to OEM specification.
- Built-in 120dB multi-tone siren with soft chirp.
- Sensor violation display.
- Range and signal status display.
- Audible/vibrating alert
- Smart battery safeguard with motorcycle battery condition display.
- Flasing lights with memory.
- Remote motorcycle finder/Panic alarm.
- Clock with alarm.
- Programmable perimeter sensor with warn away that detects motion around the bike, protecting saddlebags, luggage and accessories.
- Built-in battery backup system that allows the pager to operate even if wires are cut or circumvented.
This system is great, but I already have a Gorilla Alarm on my 919 and don't need a second system right now.
Retailed for $400.....
Selling for $175 shipped with Canada and the lower 48