***SOLD***F/S 2003 Honda 919 in MI
Just went on a trip through the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and I think I'm getting old, because I want something with more wind protection.
I'm not 100% sure if I want to sell the bike, but have found a bike locally I'd like to get, so I'm seeing if I can even get what I need for the bike.
- 11,XXX Miles on it
- MIVV X-Cone Exhaust
- American Sportbike Carbon Fly Screen
- SW Motech Quick Release Side Rack Case Mounts
- (2) Givi E36 Monokey Hard Side Bags
- Newer Michelin Road Tires
- Gel Battery
- 600RR Turn Signals
- 12V Outlet and RAM Accessory Mount
- Carbon Radiator Side Covers
- Renthal Road Medium Handle Bars
- Black Belly Pan
- New 17/44 520 Chain Conversion
Trying to get around $4500 for it, because that's how much the bike I want to replace it with is. Not sure if that's too far out of the ballpark of value or not. Either way, thanks for looking!