Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

***SOLD*** Cardo Scala Q2 bluetooth headset

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  DrSavant 
#1 ·
Mint condition Cardo Scala Q2 bluetooth headset.

Comes with charger, original box, manual, carrying pouch.

$99 OBO.

#2 ·
Do you have any photos of what the unit looks like? And know what other devices it can communicate with?

#4 ·
Ok I looked it up and I'm definitely interested pending pictures... Also, why are you getting rid if it?

#5 ·
Google is your friend for all the questions, except for badmoon - I'm selling my last bike (which is incidentally a 919), and getting out of riding for a while - I don't have the time to ride anymore, and my 919 has been collecting dust in my garage, for nearly 2 years.

So, not justification to keep any riding accessories either, except for my helmet, which I use for car racing - really don't need a bluetooth headset at the track, as things are done differently there :)

#7 ·
It's stuck to the helmet right? Am I going to have to figure something else to stick it to the helmet or is that reusable?

#9 ·
Ok, I wasn't sure if it was adhesive or a clamp...

#13 ·
Well after all that... I was just about to send you a pm for PayPal and my girlfriend yelled at me and said she had bought a pair for us for my birthday in a few weeks!... I knew I kept her around for a reason... Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.