**SOLD** Brand New RENNTEC Sports Rack for 919! $100 shipped! - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 9 Old 01-09-2011, 08:52 AM Thread Starter
Shawn

Exclamation **SOLD** Brand New RENNTEC Sports Rack for 919! $100 shipped!

I just got this in the mail on Saturday, January 8th! Paid $150 plus $17 shipping from REV's Performance in Georgia, the only US distributor of RennTec products. This was his last one in stock, and he isn't sure he will be getting any more because he said RennTec keeps raising his costs on their products. But I got the LAST ONE available in the entire Country! I did use the 4 spacers so I could reinstall my grab rail and still use my new Ventura rack, but the spacers are available at almost any hardware store. Will sell this for $100 firm and I will even pay shipping for this price, but can only ship to addresses in the Continental Unites States (sorry, it costs too much to ship outside the Country).

If you're interested, you can PM me with your phone number and I'll contact you when I get the message. If I don't call you for a couple hours it's only because I'm not online, but I will be soon so please don't give up, I will call you.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 01-09-2011, 10:54 AM
Serial Monogamist

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 21

Check your pm.

Doc

"FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS EARLY APEX."
post #3 of 9 Old 01-09-2011, 11:48 PM Thread Starter
Shawn

The only "issue" is I don't have a PayPal account...

So you would either need to take a chance and mail cash (I do it all the time) or buy a Green Dot MoneyPak reload card for a Green Dot prepaid Visa, then add the money to the card and mail it. I've had a lot of people around the country to that and it always works. You can find those MoneyPak cards at most larger drug and grocery stores. They are dark green, and located in the section of prepaid credit cards and store gift cards. It says MoneyPak on it, and it's $4.95 to buy, then you add money to it. Just don't scratch off the back part covering the pin.

This is probably a good way if someone isn't comfortable mailing cash. Just insure whatever you send and you'll be safe if it gets lost.

So far I have two members who want the rack, so I'll contact them in the order they replied. It's only fair. I'll post on this thread when I sell it.

post #4 of 9 Old 01-09-2011, 11:58 PM Thread Starter
Shawn

This is my "mod" to make the Ventura accept grab rail...

I didn't like the way the Ventura didn't cover the hole under the mounts, so I simply used to spacers that came in the RennTec rack and made it all work. This is temporary... I'm going to paint the spacers black when I pick up some paint.

Not sure why Ventura didn't think of this, it could save people a headache.

post #5 of 9 Old 01-10-2011, 02:34 AM
Tesserarius

That looks pretty good, I'm assuming the Renntec came with longer bolts as well as the spacers? I just may have to do this myself, too bad I dont have a grab rail

Don't steal. The government hates competition.
post #6 of 9 Old 01-10-2011, 11:26 AM
Gets censored

3rd in line

post #7 of 9 Old 01-10-2011, 10:05 PM Thread Starter
Shawn

The RennTec bolts would not work with the Ventura rack. I had to run to my local fastener place and get longer bolts. Plus the ones I picked up use an Allen wrench instead of a socket, which is cooler and makes for a nicer fit.

They're basically as good as sold, but nothing is for sure yet so I'll keep anyone else in mind.

(I haven't told my local buddy who has a 919 because he rarely rides, so he doesn't need parts).

post #8 of 9 Old 01-10-2011, 10:16 PM Thread Starter
Shawn

For those interested in this rack

This is the BEST (and probably safest) way to pay me for it. It will cost you an additional $4.95 for the card, then you tell the cashier you want to put $100 on it. She will give you a couple receipts, one is a confirmation that $100 was loaded to it. If you're the one who ends up buying this rack, just send the card with the confirmation receipt (just be sure to not scratch off the stuff covering the MoneyPak number or separate the two parts) and the minute I get it and am able to load $100 to my Green Dot prepaid Visa, I'll get it shipped out to the buyer right away. Sure, it might cost you an extra $5 but I assure you it's going to cost me more than $5 to ship it, so we both "lose". I will provide you with a USPS tracking number the day I send it.

Oh, include your phone number when you send it. Thanks.

This is the card you will want to find, available at most major retailers...

post #9 of 9 Old 01-11-2011, 08:42 AM Thread Starter
Shawn

Sold! To the first guy to reply.

Thanks for all the quick responses. Like I said, I try to be fair when I sell stuff. I give the first person the first chance, then go down the list. Just got off the phone with the buyer and it's a go.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode