Well I bought a 919 & I still have my GSXR to sell; so here it is. Hope its not considered inappropriate.
2009 GSXR 1000 with 11700 miles. 99% highway commuter miles & the rest from 1 track day. Clean, good condition, mechanically perfect. Ready to ride, needs absolutely nothing. I take great care of my bikes & keep them in perfect running order.
* Flashed ECU – Removes all factory restrictions, improves low end power significantly. No hesitation off idle.
* Yoshimura R77 Stainless/Carbon slip on – Eliminates the CAT & saves 20 lbs. Transforms the stock exhaust to a full free flow exhaust. Not too loud & sounds just enough to make its presence known. Quiet insert included but not installed
* New Dunlop Q3 tires installed last month
* Yoshimura case savers
* HEL front & back stainless brake lines
* Vesrah RJL front brake pads – Very good initial bite & very good stopping power compared to OEM brakes
* DiD Gold X-Ring chain installed at 400 miles by previous owner – Still looks great & has LOT of life left
* CNC machined aluminum axle adjustor blocks – Promotes very accurate chain alignment compared to the OEM blocks
* Suzuki OEM fender eliminator (Not installed)
* PAIR removal
* Fresh oil change with K & N oil filter & Castrol Power RS full synthetic motorcycle oil
* NEW spark plugs & air filter
* Chain lubed every 500 miles & currently adjusted up to spec
Stock parts included.
The bike was tipped over on the left side. The case saver did its job. Few scratches on the fairing. On first glance you can’t see if its been dropped unless pointed out. There are some scratches/scuffs on the tail fairing from using a tail bag for my daily commute. These are all cosmetic & do not affect the bike in any way.
Asking $7200 OBO. Can deliver within a reasonable distance. Email, call or txt - 215 869 817O
25 sec walk around video -
09 GSXR 1000 for sale - NJ - YouTube