***SOLD***2006 Yamaha R6 $3500 with $2k Extras - Wrist Twisters
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old 10-02-2013, 08:46 AM Thread Starter
Imaginifer
 
bpolunin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Duluth, GA
Posts: 434
Rep Power: 1
 
***SOLD***2006 Yamaha R6 $3500 with $2k Extras

Hey all,
I have a 2006 Yamaha R6 with 6900 miles. It runs and rides perfect. It has a salvage title so Bill Of Sale only. So selling as a track bike only. I have some of the street fairings and I have full set of SharkSkinz for it that need to be put on (or I may put it on in the next few days). Has new Michelin PR3 tires on it. With little cleaning, she could be a very nice track bike.
Also included are about $2k of extra parts including extra forks, 2 front rims with tires, fuel tank, swing arm, and a bunch of other stuff.
Located in Duluth, GA. Priced for a Quick sale. Need to sale ASAP cause I have my eye on something else.
First $3500 takes it.
Let me know if you are interested.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20131001_102829.jpg (90.8 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpeg 20131001_102857.jpeg (189.7 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg 20131001_102911.jpg (110.6 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg 20131001_103051.jpg (75.3 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg 20131001_140654.jpg (111.7 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 20131001_140708.jpg (99.2 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 20131001_140720.jpg (78.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 01111_3C0mExSwweQ_600x450.jpg (17.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 00n0n_6bGsLzADM7E_600x450.jpg (21.3 KB, 12 views)

2007 Yamaha VStar Classic
2005 Suzuki SV650 - traded
2003 Honda 919 - traded
2008 Aprilia Tuono 1000R - Sold
2008 Aprilia RSV1000R Track Only
2007 Honda CBR600RR - sold
2005 Honda CBR600F4i
bpolunin is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 13 Old 10-03-2013, 03:13 PM Thread Starter
Imaginifer
 
bpolunin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Duluth, GA
Posts: 434
Rep Power: 1
 
No Interest? This is a killer deal guys... I am practically giving it away. Essentially, you are getting the bike for $1500 if you sell the extra parts...

2007 Yamaha VStar Classic
2005 Suzuki SV650 - traded
2003 Honda 919 - traded
2008 Aprilia Tuono 1000R - Sold
2008 Aprilia RSV1000R Track Only
2007 Honda CBR600RR - sold
2005 Honda CBR600F4i
bpolunin is offline  
post #3 of 13 Old 10-03-2013, 03:41 PM
"Whose ABBA ZABBA?"
 
Bigdaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Goleta, California
Posts: 17,128
Rep Power: 1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpolunin View Post
No Interest? This is a killer deal guys... I am practically giving it away. Essentially, you are getting the bike for $1500 if you sell the extra parts...
Kinda pushin' the "deal"

I mean, you just posted it yesterday.

ďIn my opinion, the M1 rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised.Ē
General George S. Patton
Bigdaa is offline  
 
post #4 of 13 Old 10-03-2013, 03:46 PM Thread Starter
Imaginifer
 
bpolunin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Duluth, GA
Posts: 434
Rep Power: 1
 
I just thought I would get some sort of feedback by now on this kind of deal... I guess there are not as many track riders here...
The only reason I posted it with this stupid price is cause I need it gone by this weekend so I can get my other toy cause it may be gone after this weekend.

2007 Yamaha VStar Classic
2005 Suzuki SV650 - traded
2003 Honda 919 - traded
2008 Aprilia Tuono 1000R - Sold
2008 Aprilia RSV1000R Track Only
2007 Honda CBR600RR - sold
2005 Honda CBR600F4i
bpolunin is offline  
post #5 of 13 Old 10-03-2013, 06:42 PM
(-(-(-(-(- -)-)-)-)-)
 
andrewebay1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 6,883
Rep Power: 1
 
Have you checked what track bikes are fetching? A track prepped bike here can be had for the same price or lower if salvaged, ready to go with extras and a suspension as well. Come spring time is a different story but everyone switches up their track beater around this time and deals are everywhere. Your area might vary in pricing though.

My classified(s):
Nothing at the moment

----------------
------------
---------
------
---
- '96 Race-retired GSXR 750 (Sold)
- '01 RC51 SP1 (Sold)
- '03 919

"Security is mostly a superstition, it does not exist in nature: avoiding danger in the long run is no safer than outright being exposed. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."-Helen Keller
andrewebay1 is offline  
post #6 of 13 Old 10-03-2013, 08:58 PM Thread Starter
Imaginifer
 
bpolunin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Duluth, GA
Posts: 434
Rep Power: 1
 
I did my research and 06 R6 is nowhere to be found cheaper than $4500.

2007 Yamaha VStar Classic
2005 Suzuki SV650 - traded
2003 Honda 919 - traded
2008 Aprilia Tuono 1000R - Sold
2008 Aprilia RSV1000R Track Only
2007 Honda CBR600RR - sold
2005 Honda CBR600F4i
bpolunin is offline  
post #7 of 13 Old 10-03-2013, 09:03 PM
(-(-(-(-(- -)-)-)-)-)
 
andrewebay1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 6,883
Rep Power: 1
 
Must be a regional thing. GLWS!

I'm looking at a classified for a 06 600 GSXR track ready with suspension, exhaust, powcom, along with a list of mods and a clean title (bike is not street legal as is, but can be with a fairing/headlight and tail fairing/brake light) for $3999.

My classified(s):
Nothing at the moment

----------------
------------
---------
------
---
- '96 Race-retired GSXR 750 (Sold)
- '01 RC51 SP1 (Sold)
- '03 919

"Security is mostly a superstition, it does not exist in nature: avoiding danger in the long run is no safer than outright being exposed. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."-Helen Keller
andrewebay1 is offline  
post #8 of 13 Old 10-03-2013, 11:18 PM Thread Starter
Imaginifer
 
bpolunin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Duluth, GA
Posts: 434
Rep Power: 1
 
Thats a GSXR and my point exactly. Not an R6. I can find you a GSXR well setup for $2k but its still not an R6 which are amazing bikes and as bullet proof as a 919.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewebay1 View Post
Must be a regional thing. GLWS!

I'm looking at a classified for a 06 600 GSXR track ready with suspension, exhaust, powcom, along with a list of mods and a clean title (bike is not street legal as is, but can be with a fairing/headlight and tail fairing/brake light) for $3999.

2007 Yamaha VStar Classic
2005 Suzuki SV650 - traded
2003 Honda 919 - traded
2008 Aprilia Tuono 1000R - Sold
2008 Aprilia RSV1000R Track Only
2007 Honda CBR600RR - sold
2005 Honda CBR600F4i
bpolunin is offline  
post #9 of 13 Old 10-04-2013, 04:06 AM
Princeps Prior
 
redline919's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 1,894
Rep Power: 1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpolunin
Thats a GSXR and my point exactly. Not an R6. I can find you a GSXR well setup for $2k but its still not an R6 which are amazing bikes and as bullet proof as a 919.
Lol! Where I will buy it? Not sure why you think a gsxr is less superior. If this R6 has a salvage title where is it? Why just a bill of sale which means absolutely nothing when you get caught with it? 3 reasons it can have no title. Stolen, totaled or hiding it from the bank which takes us back to stolen. So I guess that's only 2 reasons. In my state it is against the law to purchase a vehicle without a title. I'm sure it is the same elsewhere. You might have better luck offing the heap on the WERA boards or Craigslist.

redline919 is offline  
post #10 of 13 Old 10-04-2013, 03:23 PM Thread Starter
Imaginifer
 
bpolunin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Duluth, GA
Posts: 434
Rep Power: 1
 
Listen bud, I am here to sell a motorcycle. If you are interested in purchasing it, then we can discuss logistics and the title and all. BTW, I do have the title, keys, and everything for it. The title will do you nothing though since it is a salvage title (which most track bikes are). Still can't register it on the street. And it is not against the law to purchase without title just an FYI.

As for GSXR vs R6, in my experience, R6 is by far more superior bike. Yamaha and Honda in general are much better and more reliable bikes then Suzuki.

Anyway, I hope to put an end to all this stupid talk. This is a thread to sell a motorcycle, not debate which motorcycle is better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redline919 View Post
Lol! Where I will buy it? Not sure why you think a gsxr is less superior. If this R6 has a salvage title where is it? Why just a bill of sale which means absolutely nothing when you get caught with it? 3 reasons it can have no title. Stolen, totaled or hiding it from the bank which takes us back to stolen. So I guess that's only 2 reasons. In my state it is against the law to purchase a vehicle without a title. I'm sure it is the same elsewhere. You might have better luck offing the heap on the WERA boards or Craigslist.

2007 Yamaha VStar Classic
2005 Suzuki SV650 - traded
2003 Honda 919 - traded
2008 Aprilia Tuono 1000R - Sold
2008 Aprilia RSV1000R Track Only
2007 Honda CBR600RR - sold
2005 Honda CBR600F4i
bpolunin is offline  
post #11 of 13 Old 10-04-2013, 04:23 PM
Princeps Prior
 
redline919's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 1,894
Rep Power: 1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpolunin
Listen bud, I am here to sell a motorcycle. If you are interested in purchasing it, then we can discuss logistics and the title and all. BTW, I do have the title, keys, and everything for it. The title will do you nothing though since it is a salvage title (which most track bikes are). Still can't register it on the street. And it is not against the law to purchase without title just an FYI.

As for GSXR vs R6, in my experience, R6 is by far more superior bike. Yamaha and Honda in general are much better and more reliable bikes then Suzuki.

Anyway, I hope to put an end to all this stupid talk. This is a thread to sell a motorcycle, not debate which motorcycle is better.
Salvage titles can be rebuilt. If you have the title and keys maybe you should have been more specific. People think shit. Maybe that's why its not selling..My bad. When it comes down to it its the rider not the bike anyways. Glws

redline919 is offline  
post #12 of 13 Old 10-04-2013, 04:28 PM
(Quintus) Pilus Prior
 
badmoon692008's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Neenah, WI
Posts: 2,222
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Extraordinary Ride 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpolunin View Post
As for GSXR vs R6, in my experience, R6 is by far more superior bike. Yamaha and Honda in general are much better and more reliable bikes then Suzuki. Anyway, I hope to put an end to all this stupid talk. This is a thread to sell a motorcycle, not debate which motorcycle is better.
Debates which bike is better... Then says this thread isn't for debating which bike is better...:3

Love is the feeling you get when you like something as much as your motorcycle - Hunter S. Thompson
I just mı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨ade you wipe your screen.
-2009 Suzuki GSX-R 750 Race Bike
-2007 Honda 919
-1995 Nighthawk 750 (Tboned)
-1983 KZ 440 (Sold)
badmoon692008 is offline  
post #13 of 13 Old 10-04-2013, 04:43 PM Thread Starter
Imaginifer
 
bpolunin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Duluth, GA
Posts: 434
Rep Power: 1
 
Just sold the bike. Admin, please mark as sold.

2007 Yamaha VStar Classic
2005 Suzuki SV650 - traded
2003 Honda 919 - traded
2008 Aprilia Tuono 1000R - Sold
2008 Aprilia RSV1000R Track Only
2007 Honda CBR600RR - sold
2005 Honda CBR600F4i
bpolunin is offline  
 

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome