Heh. I think ultimately, it had to do with the word "naked" (?!!)
Regardless, here's the info for the forum...
Currently has 27,300 miles - a combination of commute, weekend, and multi-day touring riding.
The good :
- less than 1500 miles on a new set of Michelin Pilot Road 3's
- less than 1500 miles on a new chain/sprocket set
- oil and filter change 800 miles ago
- CRG bar-end mirrors (still have the stock mirrors)
- removable custom cafe fairing for cooler days / touring
- aftermarket heated grips for cooler / mistier days
- can throw in a small magnetic tankbag perfect for day trips
- Honda service manual
The bad :
- backed into by a neighbor last year, still has a ding in the gas tank and a bent brake lever