Unfortunately, it's now time to sell my beloved 919 that has treated me so well over the last 3 years.
Reason for Selling: I'm selling my bike because I've found that I enjoy long range touring 2-up more than any other type of riding. This bike is great for short to medium trips, but anything over 200 miles per day is bothersome for my passenger so I'm upgrading to an sports-touring bike.
Condition: I would say that the bike is in fair to good condition. I purchased the bike back in June of 07 with the damage that you see in the pictures below. The damage has never affected the performance or reliability of the bike. Since I have owned it, I have never downed it or laid it down even at no speeds. It has also been garage kept since I have owned it.
Some of the more recent maintenance:
- New front and rear Conti Road Attacks less than 1500 miles ago.
- Oil change on 7/10
- Coolant flush on 7/10
- Brake fluid flush on 7/10
- Recent VA State Inspection on 7/10
Features: The bike is stock except for the following:
- The turn signals which I replaced with Buell turn signals because I thought it looked better (and wasn't hard to see like the flush mount kits you find today).
- The Givi side and top rack - no bags (I am keeping the bags for my new bike).
- Plexifairing windscreen - attempt to give myself a touring windscreen which works well. The screen takes 30 seconds to install and take off so you'll see pictures with it both on and off.
- Spencer's Seat Mod - makes the seat a lot more comfortable (Flash Intro Page
- Motovation Frame Sliders - ones that bolt to the frame rather than the engine.
Note: In the pictures, you will see that I have Hyperlites (Hyperlites Flashing LED Motorcycle brake lights, Running Lights and Turn Signal
) installed next to the license plate. These will be taken off to be moved to my new bike and will not come with the 919.
History: I am at least the third owner because the previous owner was not the original owner. I purchased it from a private party in this area.
Shipping and Payment: I accept cash (preferred) or cashier's check from a local bank. The bike is being sold AS-IS. Asking $2,900 - I'm pretty firm on this price.
Title: The title is free and clear.
Feel free to email me at [email protected]
If you'd like to see some more pictures, please go here Honda : CB: eBay Motors (item 220675509447 end time Oct-04-10 17:16:22 PDT)