Regretfully selling my 02 919 - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 8 Old 10-22-2007, 11:06 AM Thread Starter
Bikeless Rider

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 1

Regretfully selling my 02 919

So i find out today that i am no longer eligible for motorcycle coverage till very late next year because of my numerous traffic violations in my old car. So now i regretfully have to sell my pride and joy due to this unfortunate circumstance to pay off legal fees that are practically drowning me right now on top of the financial struggle of being a college student. I live in Philadelphia but i can bring it pretty much anywhere within 3 hours away or meet you half way or something. The details are on craigslist and i have a ton of pictures.

Please check it out if your interested let me know. It is definitely priced to sell quickly.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/456342959.html

Thanks everyone for your time please tell your friends this baby still has a lot of life and it would make me so happy if another wristtwister could get her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0193 13-53-52.JPG (167.4 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0191 13-53-52.JPG (180.6 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0186 13-53-52.JPG (168.8 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0185 13-53-52.JPG (177.3 KB, 90 views)

-Pat McG
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 10-22-2007, 01:13 PM
orange

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Donation Community Service 
Total Awards: 6

Sorry to hear about your situation, good luck with a quick sale.

post #3 of 8 Old 10-24-2007, 06:01 PM Thread Starter
Bikeless Rider

Awards Showcase

do you guys think 3300 is to low a price to sell this bike for, i know its a lil beat up but its got nice pipes tasteful mods and custom paint i feel like im shortchanging myself

-Pat McG

post #4 of 8 Old 10-25-2007, 05:42 AM
Ken
Community Admin

Awards Showcase
Extraordinary Ride Donation Extraordinary Ride Donation 
Total Awards: 4

NADA puts its value between $3,385 and $4,455. Given it's a little beat up, you are probable on the low side. You won't recoup the money in the mods. If you could return it to stock and sell the mods separately, you'd probably make out better in the long run. This is a tough time of year to sell a bike in the northeast. Good luck!

2009 Honda Goldwing
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.
post #5 of 8 Old 05-28-2008, 09:25 PM Thread Starter
Bikeless Rider

Awards Showcase

well im putting the bike up for sale again if any of you are interested. Most of you have read my posts regarding some issues in the past namely the headlight problem that was common amongst multiple members. I fixed that with a brand new switch and everything is back to normal.

Im offering a special WT members or friends of WT members dropping the grand total to a firm $2750.

Now for a description of the bike as im not putting it on CL till i give you guys a chance:
-22,xxx miles
-17/43 gearing
-erion pipes
-buell m2 flyscreen
-2 tone paint job flat black and red

Notes:
It does have a small dent on the left side of the tank from when my cover blew it over and has some scratches on the clutch cover from when some kids or someone knocked it over in the middle of the night

I will throw in with the deal a Magellan GPS along with ram mount, a spare tank, a spare clutch cover, original pipes with painted black covers, and a black anodized alternator cover by circuit 1

If you guys are interested or know someone that is please give me a call or shoot me a PM. I will try and take some more pictures soon if you guys want them. My number is 908-642-0442 and email is [email protected]

Thanks for looking!

BTW the pictures above are the same nothing has really changed on the bike

-Pat McG
post #6 of 8 Old 05-28-2008, 10:10 PM Thread Starter
Bikeless Rider

Awards Showcase

oh yeah i also forgot i have a PCIII that is not currently installed that comes with the deal

-Pat McG
post #7 of 8 Old 05-28-2008, 11:39 PM
Discen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patmicg View Post
So i find out today that i am no longer eligible for motorcycle coverage till very late next year because of my numerous traffic violations in my old car.
Sorry to hear it .. I went to court with every ticket I got.. But how come? You can not find insurance company which would issue you liability only policy?

post #8 of 8 Old 05-29-2008, 02:47 AM Thread Starter
Bikeless Rider

Awards Showcase

the reasons for selling are more financial then insurance wise. I found a few carriers that will cover me for relatively cheap now after some time has passed and ive taken the safety class but now its purely financial. Im drowning in debt and the first thing to go are the toys. Im not even trying to turn a profit so its priced to move.

-Pat McG

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode