NY - 1993 Honda Nighthawk 750 - 4100 mi - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 4 Old 03-03-2012, 10:11 AM Thread Starter
Tirone

Smile NY - 1993 Honda Nighthawk 750 - 4100 mi

Name: Mike

Means of contact: PM or email at [email protected]

Price: $3000

Description: Ive always been a lurker here and just finally made an account. *(BTW If Im posting this in the wrong section I apologize) Im looking to sell my Nighthawk after a few years of ownership. *I have a 1993 Nighthawk 750 in Maroon/Red with around 4100 miles on it. This is a fantastic motorcycle. *I never di anything like that to it because frankly, its pretty fast. *I read a test somewhere that the bike will run 12.9 stock. *I believe I am the third owner. The first owner bought the bike, then received a DWI shortly thereafter (not on the bike) and the bike was put in his garage and more or less forgotten about for about 10 years. His friend purchased it off him and rode it a few seasons. He had the carbs rebuilt in 2007. He then wanted to get into Harleys. I picked it up a few years ago (I believe in 2009). Ive barely put any miles on it as my job has me traveling alot. I also have a boat and the Saab that compete with my time...too many toys!

I recently just changed the blinkers to smaller clear ones (the rubber on the old stalks was original and cracking, will include with sale) and the front brake line to a stainless braided one (original wasn't bad, but the stainless gives much better response, will include old one with sale). The bike also has mini chrome highway crash bars installed. *New tires last summer (less than 500 mi) and I just did an oil change, brake fluid change and new spark plugs. It sits in my heated garage all winter on a battery tender. There is a very small blemish on the front fender from a rock and on the front headlight bucket is a scuff (not sure what happened there, was like that when I bought it), otherwise the bike is incredibly clean and all original. The exhaust is in fantastic condition with hardly any rust on the underside. I wouldn't hesitate to take it anywhere and it constantly gets mistaken for a bike 15 years newer. Always starts right up and everything works as it should. It needs nothing! I will include a matching Large HJC helmet, a cargo net and battery tender, and indoor/outdoor nelson cover. Title in hand. *No test rides unless you show up with cash.

Pictures:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 03-03-2012, 10:53 AM
Tirone

LOL!!! Thanks buddy I needed a laugh this morning.

post #3 of 4 Old 03-03-2012, 03:49 PM
rmb
Let's go!

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 9

GLWS. The price seems a bit high though.

post #4 of 4 Old 03-03-2012, 04:00 PM
no max no more

nice bike mike ...low miles great shape plus its a 750....id think you would have no problem selling ...someone will make a good offer,,,dont give that baby away ...dont see many if any around

dont need a bike to ride the fast lane

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode