Looking for 96/97 900 RR parts - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 1 Old 06-25-2006, 09:28 AM Thread Starter
Alaska bound

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation Extraordinary Ride 
Total Awards: 3

Looking for 96/97 900 RR parts

I have a 1996 900 RR that I just luv to death and it has taken me to 31 states over the years and I plan on hitting the other 17 and perhaps Alaska. Hawaii, well maybe a free trip, but shipping my bike there just to say I rode all 50 states seems a little stupid.

Anyway, I know all the honda guys here have some spare parts collecting dust in the basement or garage. I am looking for basically any part to compile a stash of spares "just in case" I need something in the future and they no longer have the parts. I have run into this with my 89 and 90 FZR 400's already. I mostly use this bike for touring now as I also have an RC51 and 954 for playing on.

So, anyone wanting to get rid of anything or have some stuff laying around, let me know. I'm hoping to keep this bike for the next 50 years or so..... Thanks.

*Edit* Hmmn, I guess I haven't posted here yet since joining and the Motorush boards went down. Hopefully some of you will remember me from rc51.net all the way back in 00 when we were all painfully awaiting the arrival of our RC's.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode