Honda 919 stock parts...free if in St. Louis and can pick up - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 23 Old 10-21-2009, 01:30 PM Thread Starter
Milites Gregarius

Honda 919 stock parts...free if in St. Louis and can pick up

I have a set of OEM mirrors, front turn signals, handlebars, and stock exhaust that have had the bafflectomy procedure.

Holla if interested. All parts are free to the first person that calls dibs and can pick up locally.

I totaled the bike a few weeks ago and I want to get rid of the extra parts. It pains me to be reminded of my baby when I go in the garage.

sigh.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 Old 10-21-2009, 08:16 PM
Survivor/Broken&Busted

Awards Showcase
Community Service Veteran 
Total Awards: 2

You aint got ya 9er no more man ????? ... :\

... Never take life too seriously ... Nobody gets out alive anyway ...
post #3 of 23 Old 10-21-2009, 08:38 PM Thread Starter
Milites Gregarius

Nope...it sucks. I just realized from your sig, that I had a very similar bike to yours. Silver 04', Yoshi exhaust, Oberon bar end mirrors, Renthals, Clear integrated signal...jeez....i'm gonna cry.

post #4 of 23 Old 10-21-2009, 09:14 PM
Survivor/Broken&Busted

Awards Showcase

ahh geez man ... :\ i'm really sry to hear that ... what happened?? ... (no sig, no waterworks ... better ?) ...

post #5 of 23 Old 10-22-2009, 06:02 AM
Tirone

I'm in Maine but would be very interested in your de-baffled exhaust. Would you be willing to drop them at the UPS store? They handle everything... box and shipping. I'll reimburse you via PayPal if you like, or ship you the equivalent in live lobsters

post #6 of 23 Old 10-22-2009, 06:16 AM Thread Starter
Milites Gregarius

I'd rather find someone locally at this point. I'm not getting around too well with the bad knee, and local is what I'd like to pursue for now. If I don't get any takers, I'll let you guys know.

Thanks.

post #7 of 23 Old 10-22-2009, 06:21 AM Thread Starter
Milites Gregarius

Quote:
Originally Posted by yostevo052 View Post
ahh geez man ... :\ i'm really sry to hear that ... what happened?? ... (no sig, no waterworks ... better ?) ...
lol. Thanx man.

Long story short, a cager in a Dodge Ram took a 30 mph turn way too fast on a county road, came into my lane, I tried to move smoothly to the edge of the road, hit gravel, the back tire went squirrely and the next thing I knew I was sliding for 20 ft. on my left side. Full face helmet, and my RevIt jacket protected all of my upper body, but my knee was/is hurt pretty bad. I stood up, looked down, and noticed that I could see my bone. A call to 911 quickly followed.

could have been worse, or way better had I worn riding pants with knee protection.

post #8 of 23 Old 10-22-2009, 06:28 AM
Tirone

Quote:
I'd rather find someone locally at this point. I'm not getting around too well with the bad knee, and local is what I'd like to pursue for now. If I don't get any takers, I'll let you guys know.

Thanks.
Understood. Hope you mend up quickly.

Did the driver stop? I sure hope he's taking care of you and your bike financally... he's responsible.

I too ride with great upper body protection, but lower body.... not so much. Should do something about that.

post #9 of 23 Old 10-22-2009, 09:06 AM
Milites Gregarius

Sorry to hear about your crash man-

I'm not local but intrested in the baffled cans, and will pay shipping if you want to

thanks-

post #10 of 23 Old 10-22-2009, 10:53 AM
UJM
Banned

Awards Showcase
Donation 
Total Awards: 1

www.gatewayrockers.com would be a great place to post this exceptionally kind offer!

post #11 of 23 Old 10-22-2009, 04:59 PM Thread Starter
Milites Gregarius

Gateway rockers eh? I might post there too.

The asshole in the Ram did not stop and was prolly going too fast to even see it happen. I'm pissed at him and the fact that Progressive is considering this my fault. I wish I had a witness.

Oh well.

post #12 of 23 Old 10-22-2009, 06:11 PM
yzarc mi os

i'm from near st.louis warren county will be home in about a week or 2 would gladly come take the stuff off your hands. if you have oter parts left i would be intrested to even if destroyed.

Common sense. So rare it's a god damn super power.
post #13 of 23 Old 10-22-2009, 10:40 PM
Survivor/Broken&Busted

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by esbowman View Post
lol. Thanx man.

Long story short, a cager in a Dodge Ram took a 30 mph turn way too fast on a county road, came into my lane, I tried to move smoothly to the edge of the road, hit gravel, the back tire went squirrely and the next thing I knew I was sliding for 20 ft. on my left side. Full face helmet, and my RevIt jacket protected all of my upper body, but my knee was/is hurt pretty bad. I stood up, looked down, and noticed that I could see my bone. A call to 911 quickly followed.

could have been worse, or way better had I worn riding pants with knee protection.
well i'd like to have been able to blame my first "lovingly place the bike on the ground" incident on another driver ... but i can't ... ... and it was really bad ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnCrash View Post
Understood. Hope you mend up quickly.

Did the driver stop? I sure hope he's taking care of you and your bike financally... he's responsible.

I too ride with great upper body protection, but lower body.... not so much. Should do something about that.
+1 on needing some better lower body ground repellent ... would really help if one of the mothering cotton ball heads around here decide to not check before changin lanes again like yesterday (close call yesterday ... even had to pull over and get off for a minute) ....

post #14 of 23 Old 10-22-2009, 10:48 PM
Chuck Norris has lost in battle with this Member

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yostevo052 View Post
well i'd like to have been able to blame my first "lovingly place the bike on the ground" incident on another driver ... but i can't ... ... and it was really bad ...

+1 on needing some better lower body ground repellent ... would really help if one of the mothering cotton ball heads around here decide to not check before changin lanes again like yesterday (close call yesterday ... even had to pull over and get off for a minute) ....
buy some of those safety pants aquila has for sale... i ain't buying them for you... but they will save your ass.... literally... and alexandria is fulla dumasses who can't drive to save their lives....

post #15 of 23 Old 10-22-2009, 11:07 PM
Survivor/Broken&Busted

Awards Showcase

glad to see you still remember good ol' alec and its insansely and utterly retarded drivers ...

post #16 of 23 Old 10-23-2009, 07:55 AM
UJM
Banned

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Quote:
Gateway rockers eh? I might post there too.

The ###hole in the Ram did not stop and was prolly going too fast to even see it happen. I'm pissed at him and the fact that Progressive is considering this my fault. I wish I had a witness.

Oh well.
Yeah, good guys.

Progressive, I dropped than and will never, ever do business with then again. They suck, they truly do IMO.

Now, any accident even half way major, gotta take the time to dot the I's and the cross the T's - even then, the insurance companies job seems to be to NOT pay a claim in many cases.

I think there is employee bonus money tied to it somehow -

Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'll be over in St. Louis sometime next year, or maybe you can ride over to Columbia for a ride around that next of the State.

I'm in St. Joe, north of KC, ever up here, drop me a line.

post #17 of 23 Old 10-25-2009, 09:14 PM

Hey man I could really use some of those oem or aftermarket parts could pick up asap. I layed mine down and am trying to trade it off and am in need of...Cowl, Handlebars and barends, passenger rearset left, and stator cover, etc.

post #18 of 23 Old 10-25-2009, 10:02 PM Thread Starter
Milites Gregarius

TechMassey, it's first come first serve. Let me know when you want to pick them up.

They're free so who ever gets here first is the new owner. PM me if you are interested, and we can arrange a time to meet.

UJM, I wish I could go with someone other than Progressive, but they are like 50% cheaper on insurance for some reason. I have no idea why. Geico was like $1700, Allstate close to a thousand, State Farm somewhere close to $900, and Progressive was only $440 or so. They treated me right in regards to the total loss check I received...but I would rather keep it all with State Farm. I use them for all my vehicles and love them.

Anyway...If I get another bike in the spring I might look you up. I'm always down for a ride, especially out in your kneck of the woods.

Barton, I'm definitely buying some gear when I ride again. No more group rides without lower protection. My knee is as stiff as a morning woody.

post #19 of 23 Old 10-27-2009, 01:49 PM
UJM
Banned

Awards Showcase
Donation 

Quote:
TechMassey, it's first come first serve. Let me know when you want to pick them up.

They're free so who ever gets here first is the new owner. PM me if you are interested, and we can arrange a time to meet.

UJM, I wish I could go with someone other than Progressive, but they are like 50% cheaper on insurance for some reason. I have no idea why. Geico was like $1700, Allstate close to a thousand, State Farm somewhere close to $900, and Progressive was only $440 or so. They treated me right in regards to the total loss check I received...but I would rather keep it all with State Farm. I use them for all my vehicles and love them.

Anyway...If I get another bike in the spring I might look you up. I'm always down for a ride, especially out in your kneck of the woods.

Barton, I'm definitely buying some gear when I ride again. No more group rides without lower protection. My knee is as stiff as a morning woody.
Give your State Farm agent a copy of their quote, see if he can match it.

I'm glad you had good luck with Progressive, and if they are the cheapest and delivered when you needed them too, I am glad to hear it.

post #20 of 23 Old 10-27-2009, 01:53 PM Thread Starter
Milites Gregarius

Quote:
Give your State Farm agent a copy of their quote, see if he can match it.

I'm glad you had good luck with Progressive, and if they are the cheapest and delivered when you needed them too, I am glad to hear it.
I actually did send my quote from Progressive to State Farm initially, and they came back with double the amount. It's worth another shot next time around though. Spring fever is sure to hit, hell I already want another bike now but I know the knee is not ready.

I just want to buy now, since I know spring will = inflated prices. I'm seriously considering a Triumph Street Triple this time around. Let the bashing begin.

post #21 of 23 Old 10-27-2009, 01:55 PM
Chuck Norris has lost in battle with this Member

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation 

Quote:
I'm seriously considering a Triumph Street Triple this time around. Let the bashing begin.
i don't see much bashing coming from wanting a s3.... hell... i think 90% of us want one... me included...

post #22 of 23 Old 10-27-2009, 03:14 PM Thread Starter
Milites Gregarius

I do wonder about maintenance and overall reliability. I think the S3 is sweet looking overall, but I will say Honda has me spoiled on dependability.

FYI guys, a fellow by the name of Nick is planning on snatching up the parts tonight. I'll post here if there's anything left over.

post #23 of 23 Old 10-27-2009, 06:31 PM Thread Starter
Milites Gregarius

ALL PARTS ARE GONE. THANKS!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode