FS: Teknic, SIDI, Motogp, Shoei....etc + 2002 919 - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 1 Old 02-26-2007, 05:37 PM
Giovanni_919

FS: Teknic, SIDI, Motogp, Shoei....etc + 2002 919

Hi, folks
Life moves on, so I’ve decided to sell all my bike equipments since I won’t be able to use them in near future.

Teknic Violator 1pc suit US size:42• Top quality drum dyed Brazilian cowhide outer shell construction.
• 1.2 to 1.4 mm thickness for abrasion and tear resistance.
• Du Pont KEVLAR branded product. Approved for its correct use and function of Du Pont KEVLAR materials.
• Racer cut - anatomical pre curved arms and legs, developed in conjunction with all Teknic racers worldwide.
• Full frontal perforations, allowing maximum air flow.
• TASC (Teknic Advanced Seam Construction). Multiple rows of hidden stitching providing maximum seam strength.
• Molded airflow hump, for better suit aerodynamics, neck and back protection and air flow to the riders back.
• 1 piece neoprene collar.
• KNOX CE approved KFP1 armor in shoulders, elbows, and knee / shin.
• Ceramic GP style Speedstar knee sliders offer maximum feel, and extended puck life.
• Safety wrap system for seat / chest / legs - a seamless chest and leg side construction. Offers optimum tear and abrasion resistance.
• Safety wrap seat lined with second layer of leather.
• Teknic full motion arm system, a panel of stretch Du Pont KEVLAR that extends from the cuff to the chest of the suit with no seams.
• Teknic full motion leg system, a complete stretch Du Pont KEVLAR panel from the crotch to suit leg that allows for better fit and maneuverability.
• All zippers are genuine YKK zippers.
• Silver Mighty 7 lining is anti-bacterial, non allergenic, and moisture wicking.

I’m 5’8, 158lb, they fit me perfect!
WORN once on a street ride. Like new!! $550 shipped.

MotoGP Moto GP Nitrous Gloves size: L

Finest Nappa leather
Gauntlet cuff is adjustable with
hook-and-loop closure
Foam padding outer shell protection
Fiber-reinforced knuckle protection
Comfortable, performance fit with
pre-curved fingers
Adjustable strap with hook-and-loop
closure over wrist
Elastic at wrist

Worn twice on street, total around 3 hrs~ Excellent condition. $65 shipped.

SIDI VERTIGO AIR BOOT size: 43

The Vertigo Air has all the same quality features of its cousin the Vertigo. Building on that base, this vented version, which carries the moniker "Air", utilizes a fully perforated Lorica outer shell, which allows vast amounts of air to enter the boot and circulate around the rider's foot. Resulting in cooler body temperatures without sacrificing comfort or safety, The Vertigo Air is what sport riders who live in warmer climates need to survive. Combine with Sidi CoolMax or Xstatic socks for best results.

Worn 5 times on street, total around 6 hrs~ Like new. $240 shipped.

Michelin pilot power 120/70/17 & 180/55/17

Bought them from a friend, I had been told they had only couple practice sections on them. Plenty rubber left. $150 shipped.

Joe Rocket tank bag

Nice little tank bag in very good condition! $35 shipped.

Shoei TZ-1 HELMET size:L

1.5 years old, washable interior pads, never dropped. With smoked mirror shield. (Clear shield included)
In very good used condition. $115 shipped.

1998 cbr 900rr header with Jardine slip-on

Bought it from member here a while back, never put on the bike. good condition
$120 shipped.

2002 Honda 919

Corce ultra low bar (stock bar included)
F16 light smoke wind screen
CRG 2in mirror (stock mirrors included)
Frame sliders

Clear title, It has 6150 miles. Dunlop 208 front 80% & rear 60% left. Repsol engine oil replaced at 4000 mile. Overall in great condition, only few light scratch on both side covers from 1st owner.
$ 4300

I really take good care of my toys, I will miss them so much for sure.
Everything located in Denton TX 76209
My email: [email protected]
I would really prefer cash, money order, but paypal (to my email) is no problem.

Thanks !!!

Giovanni_919

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode