Here's just about everything that has come off the bike. Please see contact info at the end of the post -
1. CF Satos w/ PCIII - $699: Gen II - Torn down in May and only one ride since, cores are fully repaired (have pics), repacked correctly with Silent Sport, new Sato bands. No scratches or damage. PCIII w/ custom EDR Performance map to clean up AF ratio. Heat shields, hardware, PCIII docs, map records, and CD / laptop cables:
2. Ermax Belly Pan - $125: All brackets and hardware. Road rash and light scrapes to lower left side from mundane city commuting:
3. Sato Rearsets - $300: Some wear on anodizing from boots. Waiting on stock brake switch. Sato switch is on bike now, but obviously ... :
4. Revalved F4i Forks - $499: Built by GP Suspension North. Powdercoated lowers, GP revalve and oil. Will throw in fully adjustable F3 rear and F4i front fender which IS NOT color matched.
5. Holeshot Performance Flyscreen - $75: Painted and accepts any standard round headlight. Bracket mount to headlight bucket bolts.
6. Rizoma Hole Caps - $40
7. 1 1/8" Protaper Evo Bar - Woods Bend with SGR-USA Risers - $75. Cut down 3/4" and not drilled.
8. Circuit 1 Case Covers - EDR Performance Logo (Portland, OR) - $200 + your good alternator cover
. EDR worked with Circuit 1 to have these made before Circuit 1 took them to market and you guys all had a nice group buy.
9. LOS Crash Bobbins - $25 w/ battle scars. Includes original 10mm drill bit to open up existing holes. PIcs if needed
PLEASE EMAIL ME @ [email protected]. If you PM I'll do my best to respond promptly, but I may not be speedy.
I'll do my best to calculate shipping and then to ship as quickly as I can. Happy to take some better pics of the cans if needed as these are a bit dark.