FS: Alpinestars GP Plus Gloves, Large
For Sale: Alpinestars GP Plus Gloves, Large. Bought these last month and wore them twice for a short time - no rain. Just not for me. Paid $160 new and will part for $125 + shipping.
* Carbon knuckle system provides excellent abrasion resistance and impact protection
* Patented third and fourth finger-bridge protects against finger roll and separation during impacts
* Internal Schoeller Keprotec® palm and wrist flap reinforcements
* Internal Kevlar® lining
* External seams on the fingers
* Dual wrist closures
* Anatomically designed palm for superior grip and feel
The GP Plus gloves are a “mid-level” street race glove. They have a few less features than a full-on race glove, but they are also moderately priced. A few key things that are good to have: a Velcro-close wrist strap to ensure the gloves stay in place in case of a fall, a molded knuckle protector and reinforcement material in the palm of the hand. Like some higher-end models, this glove offers a connection between the third and fourth finger (take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see a good close-up shot of this). This connecting piece helps protect the smallest two fingers from damage in case of a slide. The two smallest fingers are most susceptible to injury and tying them together helps protect both.
2009 Honda Goldwing
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.