Maker: TPD ("The Ferrari of Trailers")
Model: Vortech CV826TR
Axles: 3, rubber torsion style (triple axle)
Color: White gelcoat exterior, gloss white composite interior
Style: Beaver tail (lower loading height)
Construction: One piece seamless composite exterior, 1-1/2" steel box tubing
frame, chrome anodized aluminum molding
Floor: Chemical resistant 3/4" white composite
Ramp: Composite w/non-skid surface, spring assisted
Lights: 12V interior shop lights, outside spotlight, running lights
Brakes: All wheel electric trailer brakes
Hitch: 430lb, 2-5/16" ball
Safety: Active break-away brake system
Roof: Steel box frame (walk on) holds several adults (great for race day!)
Length Overall: 30'
Box length: 25'8"
Inside width: 92"
Inside height: 6'6"
Inside fender width: 81.5"
Total Capacity: 9995 lbs
Curb Weight Empty: 4322 lbs
Payload Max: 5673 lbs
Floor height: 17"
Side door: 3' x 6', flush deadbolt and secondary lock
12V Dual Lights: 2
Roof vents: 2
Rear door width: 86"
TrackXperience (motorcycle track school) is selling its multi-bike transport
trailer. Gleaming white composite interior, very good condition white
exterior with recent tongue paint and bottom trim paint, and recent silver
and black graphic stripes. 4-color decals can be easily removed by new
This is a 1998 trailer, but due to TPD's legendary construction quality and
high-grade materials, this rig is in better shape than the cheaply built 3-4
year old trailers you see on the road. The triple axle means excellent
crosswind stability and smooth trailering, and name brand trailer tires in
great condition. Zirk fittings on wheels means easy axle bearing
We purchased it from the original owner, who was using it for his offroad
Baja racers. Can also fit most race cars for enclosed safe transport, with
81.5" width between wheel wells (92" full interior width) and 86" wide ramp
Additional Added Features: (what makes a trailer usable!)
* Over 28' of E-track strategically-placed for versatility
* Multiple D-rings and eyebolts for maximum convenience
* Pit-Pal stainless fluid and work station with fold-down work table
* Pit-Pal double helmet rack with jacket/leathers hanger
* Pit-Pal tie down rack and lower hook rack
* Pit-Pal hanger rack with fluid storage
* K&L wheel chocks with 3 pre-set mount points
* Pit-Pal stainless hand cleaning station
* TPD factory upper composite cabinets
* Multiple Pit-Pal accessory holders (duct tape, power cords, etc)
* Dual rear fuel racks holds three 5-gal jugs each
* Full size spare tire with matching mag wheel and hard inside mount
* Stainless L-brackets for tables
* Pit-Pal special rack for 10x20 or smaller EZ-UP canopy
* Deep cycle 12V marine battery charges during transit
* Alarm system with siren and remote
* Framed for optional front generator door/box ($600 from TPD)
* Optional heavy duty roof ladder
* Front stone guard package
New 2007 TPD 26' trailers are priced at over $17,000, BEFORE all these
options we added when we outfitted it (would cost nearly $20K to replicate).
ASKING PRICE: $11,000. Can be seen daily at CAL-ATV's shop in Pinon Hills,
CA. (45 minutes N of Rancho Cucamonga). Call 760-617-8010 for appointment.
Can be delivered to most of SoCal for a fair cost.
For a lot more pics and further description, please visit:
Email inquiries to [email protected]
, or call toll free 877-234-5150 x3
during business hours.