FOR SALE - MRA Vario Touring screen - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 1 Old 12-08-2009, 08:38 PM Thread Starter
Had em' all.

FOR SALE - MRA Vario Touring screen

This is a Touring version MRA with the spoiler above the main screen. See included pics. If you have done any reading about this screen it is one of the only ones that actually looks decent while doing an outstanding job of wind protection. I have tried several screens on nakes bikes and this is by far the best one. They can only be bought from a few vendors and are not cheap. Very well made. Very solid. At twistedthrottle they are $150 plus the mounting kit ($45) plus shipping which totals about $210. I will sell and ship for $110 total. The screen is in very good condition. It has one small area where the black undercoat of paint has been rubbed off. This could be filled in with permanent black marker. No scratches, or dings. Only normal bug juice. The pics were taken in the garage at night. Sorry for poor images. I will be glad to take some better pics over the weekend when I have light. Contact me at:
[email protected] 334-796-0353 I take paypal or money order/cashiers check. thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MRA-1.jpg (57.0 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg MRA-2.jpg (51.2 KB, 19 views)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode