For sale, Jacket and boots - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 4 Old 07-21-2007, 07:25 PM Thread Starter
Alaska bound

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation Extraordinary Ride 
Total Awards: 3

For sale, Jacket and boots

The jacket is a Honda branded made by intersports fashions (makers of First Gear, Hein Gericke, etc.) It is pretty much brand new. I wore it one night to ride around town to try and break it in a little, but it just doesn't fit me. It is a size 40, and has core comp armor in the shoulders and elbows, and a foam backpad and a zip out wind liner. I picked this jacket up at a show and have never really used it, so I would like to get $175 out of it. It is a great jacket with good armor and a good price. Anyway, here are a few pics;

The boots are size 43 Sidi On Road Sympatex boots. These boots are brand new, I only wore them around the house for about 3 minutes to figure out they don't fit. These boots are awesome for touring and even decent for walking in and are totally waterproof. I also crash tested a pair of them last year and they held up great. I paid $280 for them and would like to get $260 out of them as they are new. You can get a brand new set from New Enough for $275 right now, but if you need a size 43 and want to save a few bucks, I'm your man. Anyway here is what they look like;

Feel free to make offers. I'll take money, check, paypal, trades... whatever you got!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 07-26-2007, 10:39 AM Thread Starter
Alaska bound

Awards Showcase

Anyone? Feel free to make an offer, these items are just going unused.

post #3 of 4 Old 07-26-2007, 10:48 AM
libertine

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Donation Donation 
Total Awards: 5

do you normally where a size 10. were they to big or to small?

post #4 of 4 Old 07-26-2007, 11:15 AM Thread Starter
Alaska bound

Awards Showcase

I normally wear a size 10. I usually wear a 44 in Sidi boots, but the last pair of these I had were 44 and they were a little big. I figured I would try a size 43, but they were too small. When I went to re-order they didn't have a size 43 in stock, so I ordered a different boot. After the fiasco of my trip with my neck and shoulder problems, I forgot all about sending these boots back. So I will just sell them or trade for something. Hope this helps. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode