for sale 02' ninja 250 in so cal - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 1 Old 09-27-2009, 02:37 PM Thread Starter
Riding naked

for sale 02' ninja 250 in so cal

Ok What I have is a Kawasaki Ninja 250 asking $2200

I bought this Bike a while back for my wife to learn on, Iím the third owner. The first owner was a mechanic who used it to commute; he then gave it to his son to use for school. Iíve gotten about 60mpg while putting around town, and get a little less than 200 miles per tank. It costs me less than $10 to fill it up. The previous owners took great care of the bike and did all necessary service. When I got the bike I installed a new chain changed the oil and replaced the oil filter as well as clean the air filter. I recently changed the spark plugs I also have the old ones if you would like to see. There are some scratches on the paint but nothing broken. it has never been crashed but has been laid down in the driveway and as i said nothing broken. I and the previous owners have always garaged it. I have the pink slip on hand it is clean no salvage or false Mileage. This is the worlds best starter bike and itís a bunch a of fun for every day, twisty riding, or even commuting. I encourage test rides you will need a permit or your m1, a helmet and you will need to have the asking price on hand. If you do not have a permit or your m1 you can have a buddy try it out or I can take you for a spin around the block. If you plan for going for a spin you must wear shoes no flip flops. The wife rides fine but never really picked up the passion for riding and wants garage space. If your interested in checking the bike out feel free to shoot me an email or call/text (nine four nine) 702-01four seven ask for Ryan.

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode