Farewell and For Sale - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 5 Old 09-17-2009, 12:18 PM Thread Starter
Iron Buffalo

Farewell and For Sale

I sold my '02 919 this summer, and have no immediate plans to buy another bike. My wife and I are expecting a baby girl in December, and since I have already been feeling like I don't have enough time for all of my hobbies, I decided to remove the bike from the equation. It was not an easy decision, but I feel good about it. Someday I'll buy another bike, but until then I wish you all the very best. This has been a very helpful forum with a great bunch of guys and gals. I have definitely benefited more than I have contributed so I just wanted to say thank you.... and to sell some of my stuff!

I thought I'd list the items below on WT before I post them on Ebay.

Bell Star Helmet-Size Large
Shift Fuse Jacket-Size Large
PowerTrip Gloves-Size Large
Shift Jacket (Women's) - Medium
Scorpion Exo-400 (Women's) - Small

1st Item - Bell Star Helmet Size LARGE $185 + shipping
Used for half a season. GREAT helmet. Tons of air flow. Smooth, moisture-wicking interior. Snell 2005 Certified. This is Bell's new flagship helmet. After years of selling out to the cheapest manufacturer, Bell has been purchased by the original guys who dominated the 70's in helmet design and technology. I sold my Shark RSR2 for this helmet, and have not been disappointed. Included in this sale is a dark lens, clear lens and an AWESOME helmet bag. There isn't a scratch on either lens or the helmet. Never dropped. No scrapes. MINT. Retails for $569.99 + $39.99 dark lens.

2nd Item - Shift Fuse Jacket Size LARGE $150 + shipping

Also used for half a season. This jacket uses premium leather and durable textile material to make a safe, stylish, comfortable jacket. I'm 6'2", 200 lbs, and wear a 35" sleeve. The sleeves are long enough for me on this jacket, and it was very comfortable. There are some perforated leather panels as well as two zipper vents on the front of the jacket. On the back there is an exhaust vent and more perforated leather. This jacket moves a good amount of air, but also is warm enough for Spring and Fall. Included with the jacket is a removable quilted liner to give some more insulation during the cooler months of the riding season. This jacket also has certified shoulder, elbow, and spine armor/pads. Excellent quality. Never touched the ground. Great condition. Retails for $299.

3rd Item - Power Trip Leather Gloves Size LARGE $15 + shipping

Can't imagine what a better fitting pair of gloves would feel like. Great quality leather. Very substantial palm and finger protection. Good ventilation, and a carbon fiber knuckle protector. Wrist length (in-sleeve).
Great condition. Retails for $45.

4th Item - Shift Jacket Women's MEDIUM $60 + Shipping

Used only three times! My wife loved this jacket. It is all textile material, and very durable. The logos are "sparkly". She seemed to appreciate that anyway. There is also a removable quilted liner to this jacket which helps it to be warm for the cooler rides. The sides of the jacket also have zippers which allow the jacket to be "fitted" or a little roomier. This jacket has certified shoulder and elbow armor. MINT. Retails for $149.

5th Item - Scorpion EXO-400 Helmet Women's SMALL $65 + shipping
Hardly used. Scorpion is Snell & DOT approved. This is a quiet, safe, PLUSH helmet. My wife loved it. The vents work well, and she loved the colors/design (again a little "sparkly"). Scorpion receives great reviews. This is a great deal on an awesome helmet in PERFECT condition. Never dropped. It comes with a helmet sack as well.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE PM ME. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING AND RIDE SAFE!!!

"Show up, shut up, and keep up." - My Grandpa
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 09-17-2009, 01:17 PM
Survivor/Broken&Busted

Awards Showcase
Community Service Veteran 
Total Awards: 2

want the gloves !!! .... PM'd ya

... Never take life too seriously ... Nobody gets out alive anyway ...
post #3 of 5 Old 09-17-2009, 01:19 PM
Tirone Choolaces

Garage

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Donation Donation 
Total Awards: 3

Congrats on the new baby Econ and best of luck with everything.

post #4 of 5 Old 09-17-2009, 01:40 PM
Signifer

Awards Showcase
Donation Extraordinary Ride 
Total Awards: 2

Congrats on the little one.

You know you can still hang around and chat without having a bike......Other's here do it....

Shawn

2004 Triumph Speed Triple SE (Speedy - Street Bike)
2002 Suzuki GSX-R600 (Shamu - Track Bike)
post #5 of 5 Old 09-24-2009, 09:40 AM Thread Starter
Iron Buffalo

Thanks guys.

Update: Gloves, Bell Helmet, Shift (Men's) Jacket are all SOLD!

"Show up, shut up, and keep up." - My Grandpa

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode