Unfortunately the time has come for me to part with the bike due to personal, both financial and otherwise.
I've had the bike since new. It currently has about 12,300 miles on it.
I have made a few changes to the bike while I've had it. These include:
1. CRG bar-end mirrors (one is on bike, the other in sitting in my garage)
2. MX-style handlebars (create a slightly more aggressive seating position but I didn't find it to be uncomfortable)
3. Removed grab rail and added mesh in its place
4. Replaced stock headlight with Acerbis Cyclops light system
5. Replaced stock cluster with Veypor gauge and LED light panel to replace low fuel, neutral, turn signals, oil light and ECU lights
6. Akrapovic titanium and carbon fiber exhaust ($1000 new)
1. The rear wheel was marred when in the back of a truck after taking them to get new tires. It's not terrible, just wanted to make it known.
2. The engine cover on the left side of the bike is scuffed from the bike tipping over in the driveway. It wasn't moving at the time, and this is purely a cosmetic problem.
I am wanting $6600 as it sits. If I put the stock exhaust, grab rail, mirrors and gauges back on, I want the payoff of $6000.
I am located in Columbia, SC. If you are at a great distance, I prefer that you make arrangements for shipping/pickup, etc.