Corbin Seat for sale - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 3 Old 09-13-2007, 10:30 AM Thread Starter
orange

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Donation Community Service 
Total Awards: 6

Corbin Seat for sale

Hey guys, I'm at my office in Pensacola, FL this week and have found a used Corbin 919 seat for sale locally. I checked it out yesterday, it's the "Gunfighter and Lady" style, like what is pictured on Corbin's website, carbon fiber look leather and vinyl with grey welting. It's in excellent condition, the guy says it makes the bike too tall for him so he put the stock seat back on. He's asking $225, cost over $400 new. It's not for me, don't want to add that much weight and not into the thick rear section, but it's a heck of a deal if you're considering buying a Corbin. Seller's name is Ron Davis, his cell # is (850) 982-7191, if anyone's interested.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 09-13-2007, 11:52 AM
Heavy Metal

Awards Showcase
Donation Extraordinary Ride Donation Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 5

best price i've seen for that seat...someone will jump

yes the corbin is heavier...the comfort is worth it for serious road time and IF you carry a passenger, they will very much appreciate it

post #3 of 3 Old 09-13-2007, 11:58 AM Thread Starter
orange

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Donation Community Service 
Total Awards: 6

Looked comfy, he didn't have his bike at his business where I looked at the seat so I couldn't check it out. Very dense foam, nice cupped saddle front area, big thick pillion pad. Must weigh 30lbs or more though, couldn't bear the thought of putting all the weight back on that I saved with my CF Satos and fenders. I don't really put long distances on my 919, will wait for next summer when I plan to buy a sport tourer for that.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode