backrest for Corbin seat - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 7 Old 08-13-2006, 01:44 PM Thread Starter
Milites Gregarius

backrest for Corbin seat

I'm looking for someone that bought a backrest for their Corbin gunfighter on a 919 and is willing to part with it. If anybody has one they are willing to sell please let me know.
Mike

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 08-16-2006, 06:54 PM Thread Starter
Milites Gregarius

Could you post a picture of it?

post #3 of 7 Old 08-16-2006, 11:26 PM
Removed User 1

I dont need a pic I will gove you 100 for it

post #4 of 7 Old 08-17-2006, 08:05 AM Thread Starter
Milites Gregarius

I'm guessing that the guy that posted the message he had a Corbin backrest has been deleted/banned along with his postings.?.? I am fairly new here and know what my intentions are - this guy was also new and seemed to be intent on being the neighborhood punk based on his other posts. That is mostly why I asked for a picture, to see if he really had a backrest for the seat as I was asking. Could the forum admin send me a message to verify this (assuming you are reading this)?

post #5 of 7 Old 08-17-2006, 08:16 AM Thread Starter
Milites Gregarius

Anthony: I see you jumped right in there. I posted this as wanting to buy something - not wanting to start an auction for something. According to your profile you don't even own a 919, so why would you be interested in a component for a seat without a bike? It is certainly possible that you just don't have an updated profile, if you are intersted as well and have a 919 with a Corbin seat (and no backrest). There might be a better way of finding one instead of butting in and jumping the gun. I may be just getting a bit hesitant when people are trying to do business over the net like this while they are getting banned from the forum.

post #6 of 7 Old 08-17-2006, 08:19 AM
Legatus Legionis

Awards Showcase
Community Leadership Donation Donation Community Leadership 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk919
I'm guessing that the guy that posted the message he had a Corbin backrest has been deleted/banned along with his postings.?.? I am fairly new here and know what my intentions are - this guy was also new and seemed to be intent on being the neighborhood punk based on his other posts. That is mostly why I asked for a picture, to see if he really had a backrest for the seat as I was asking. Could the forum admin send me a message to verify this (assuming you are reading this)?
You have a PM

post #7 of 7 Old 08-17-2006, 08:25 AM
Legatus Legionis

Awards Showcase
Community Leadership Donation Donation Community Leadership 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk919
Anthony: I see you jumped right in there. I posted this as wanting to buy something - not wanting to start an auction for something. According to your profile you don't even own a 919, so why would you be interested in a component for a seat without a bike? It is certainly possible that you just don't have an updated profile, if you are intersted as well and have a 919 with a Corbin seat (and no backrest). There might be a better way of finding one instead of butting in and jumping the gun. I may be just getting a bit hesitant when people are trying to do business over the net like this while they are getting banned from the forum.
Please don't take it out on Anthony. He was just jabbing back at froggy in a sarcastic manor. Sorry you had a bad experience.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode