Aluminum bike trailer FOR SALE! 2 months old! $1000! - Wrist Twisters

Old 04-11-2009, 09:57 PM
hairball919

Aluminum bike trailer FOR SALE! 2 months old! $1000!

THIS IS A COPY OF MY CRAIGSLIST POST:

Date: 2009-04-11, 8:26PM PDT
I just bought this trailer brand new on February 12th for $1977 total cost including license! PLUS, I added a swivel Jack to it that cost an additional $55 with tax. Yep, that's over $2000 paid! Only used a few times! This trailer is totally awesome! I had it weighed at a local State-Certified Scale and the toal with with jack is 440 pounds. Yes, it's light! Constructed of ALL ALUMINUM, and it has a 5 year warranty! Fully licensed until February of 2010 and ready ready to roll. Features 4 tie-down loops, hidden slide-out full-width ramp, and all lighting. I also added reflective tapes on sides. YES, I have the original sales receipt dated 2/12/09 as well as the warranty and copy of receipt for jack I installed on 2/24/09. The jack is NOT some cheap Harbor Freight import item, it's MADE IN USA (like the trailer) and is very high quality! The trailer has a built-in ramp that slides out from under the back and locks onto the deck. I have a ton of pictures I can e-mail you if you want! Again, it is fully and currently licensed until Feb 2010 and is in my name. Of course I have a clear and valid title!

I've invested a total of well over $2050 on this beautiful, super-light motorcycle trailer! It is designed for ONE BIKE, but would easily carry two or even a 4-wheeler! The front wheel chock is completely removeable. It also features a front air dam to block wind and road dirt, and works great for storing extra stuff like tools behind it. Here is the website of the original manufacturer's site: http://www.alumaklm.com/mc10_motorcycle_trailer.html

Will sell for $1200 CASH FIRM! That's right, a practically brand new aluminum motorcycle trailer worth over $2000 just 2 months ago for a mere $1200 cash! NO LESS, so please do NOT ask if I will take less for it. I won't. I've firm on the price. Before I take less than $1200 I will just hold onto it. Contact me right away! I might possibly change my mind and decide to keep it, but if you show up with $1200 cash it's yours! It takes a 2-INCH BALL.

If you reply, PLEASE: Give me a phone number to call you at! No phone number, no reply! Be serious about buying for my asking price! Do NOT try to ask me to take any less! Do NOT expect ANY e-mail replies! I will CALL you ONCE (not keep trying 5-10 times), but I will NOT send any e-mail any responses (phone calls only).

Although it is posted locally for $1200, I will take $1000 cash from any Wrist Twisters member! You can call me (# in profile) or PM me. But hurry. NO, I will NOT bring it across the country! You should either live in the Tacoma, Washington area or be willing to drive here to get your new trailer!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2009, 10:02 PM
Chuck Norris has lost in battle with this Member

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation 
Total Awards: 2

hey shawn.......

those pictures didnt show......

Old 04-11-2009, 10:16 PM
Tribunus Laticlavius

Awards Showcase
Donation Donation Donation 
Total Awards: 3

That's very nice! If I drove a HD I'd buy it!
Why are you so eager to take a bath on it?
Was it one of those SO "do whatever the [email protected]#$% you want" purchase?

Old 04-11-2009, 10:29 PM
hairball919

Nope! Single and loving it! Nobody telling me I made a mistake or I need to sell it. Just runing low in financial sh*t, and needing to thin out the "toys" I bought when I inherited a bunch of fundage in November. Haven't had the sack to sell the Plasma yet, but I rarely use the trailer so I figured it would be something I could take a loss on. Not overly anxious to sell it, but it may sound that way.

Why, you want it? YEE-HAH! Bring cash!

Old 04-12-2009, 12:21 AM
Tribuni Angusticlavii

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Donation Donation 
Total Awards: 3

Dang dude...you just bought that thing barely 2 months ago

Must of been an impulse buy. I've noticed your selling a lot of stuff

2008 Yamaha FZ1-Street
2005 Honda CBR 600rr-Track
Old 04-12-2009, 01:46 PM
hairball919

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCrimmon View Post
Dang dude...you just bought that thing barely 2 months ago

Must of been an impulse buy. I've noticed your selling a lot of stuff
Yeah, I overspent when I had a huge wad 'o cash, but now that I'm not loaded anymore the toys gotta go. Only used this thing ONCE to haul my bike! The rest of the time it was used for hauling CRAP!

As for the selling of other stuff, most it that was bike stuff that either didn't work out or wasn't exactly what I had expected.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/mcy/1118401330.html

Old 04-12-2009, 08:15 PM
INFIDEL

Awards Showcase
BOTM Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 2

Awesome deal, mang! I wish you lived closer to Houston, though.

Old 04-13-2009, 11:37 AM
orange

Awards Showcase
Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Wrist Twisters Event Attendance Donation Community Service 
Total Awards: 6

Hey man, I got a million dollars to invest, will you help me turn it into $10,000?

Superduke
R1200GS
XR650L
Old 04-13-2009, 11:50 AM
hairball919

SOLD!

For the full asking price, just overnight! Yee-Hah!

Old 04-13-2009, 11:55 AM
(Quintus) Pilus Prior

congrats on the sale

'04 919---40k----6/18/10 SOLD

http://s603.photobucket.com/home/ZookMor/index

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in