We're moving to the country and I'm very sorry to see her go. Out of the 20 + bikes I've had this has been the most fun. But we need a tractor more than I need a street bike.
Heavily modded. Everything done right, clean, and neat. I like shiny, not black. Most mods are silver, chrome, or polished aluminum.
- Removed all non-essential junk - bike was purchased locally from a dealer with very bad service and turned out to be a California model with the evaporative emissions can. I removed the whole system up to the intake manifold (capping the ports, of course). Removed the PAIR system and installed custom block off plates. Removed the intake flapper valve and did a general tidying up of all components
- Leo Vince Titanium Exhaust System. This system replaces the restrictive stock collector. All pipes are stainless with titanium cans.
- Renthal Ultra-Low bars
- Renthal Bar Ends
- Rizoma Billet Grips
- Rizoma Billet LED signals front and rear
- Custom license plate bracket with LED plate illumination
- LED tail light bulbs
- Dual Headlights specially wired for low wattage running lights
- AFAM 17 t front sprocket - AFAM 44 t rear. 530 chain. Lower RPMS at freeway speed with plenty of grunt.
- Iridium Plugs - installed and spare set
- DynoJet USB - Not currently installed
- CBR throttle and start/kill switch - the throttle is actually made of aluminum and not plastic and really clamps to the bars. Brand new OEM parts.
- Very nice an unobtrusive small luggage rack that works with the OEM grab rail. Not currently installed.
- Grab rail and side cosmetic plates have been polished
- CRG Lane Splitter bar end mirrors. I pulled some strings and got a pair before they were anodized black. One has been polished and the other still in the box.
- Custom fabricated aluminum radar detector mount with protective cover and quick release. For use with Beltronics detectors. Also has a built in BlueTooth transmitter so you can actually hear the unit. I also have a custom in the helmet micro LED system for heads up display. Built for use with Scala Rider headset (not included).
- Electronic flasher. No resistors to get hot and the LED signals flash at a normal rate
- OEM optional centerstand. I'm old school and my bike has to have a centerstand. Modified for easy removal/installation and causes no clearance issues.
- Delrin sliders custom mounted to the frame and not the engine case like most. The bike has never seen the ground except for the tires.
- All the hardware used for the mods is stainless steel.
- Gas tank mount for GPS, camera, radar detector, etc. Easily removable.
- Custom radiator grill made by some fellow in Kansas. Fits perfectly.
- Billet oil cap.
- Other tweaks and stuff I've probably overlooked.
Spares not mounted on the bike:
- Brand new set of Pirelli Diablo tires. Unmounted. Got a good deal and couldn't pass it up.
- Spare swing arm - It's like new and I bought it to polish, never got around to it.
- Spare pivot plates - bought them to polish. Didn't get around to it!
- Spare rear cowl - painted silver, minor scratch. Purchased to have metallized and, again, never got around to it. I still think it would look sharp to stick and old style chrome front fender on it, the metallized cowl, chrome the tank and add some black rubber pads on the side to make a 21st century version of the Honda Dream series.
- Staintune collector (Y-Pipe), baffelectomized factory cans that fit the Staintune collector. Set of brand new Scorpion stainless cans that I bought from some jerk on this forum that improperly packed them and one is slightly dinged. Paid $30 to have it re-polished. Cans include modified connectors to fit the Staintune collector but I opted with the better Leo Vince setup. Miscellaneous brackets, bolts, and bits.
I'm seriously upside down financially on this bike especially with all the goodies. But hey, I'm realistic. I'd like to get $7.2K out of it.
Some poorly lit indoor flash pics here:
I will post some better outdoor pics soon. Very tiny nick (pin head size) on the tank but otherwise it looks pretty darn new.
Located in Denver, Colorado. Cannot deliver, sorry.
PM me if interested.