2006 919 parting out - Wrist Twisters
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 01-05-2009, 05:59 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 80
Rep Power: 0
 
2006 919 parting out

crashed 06 919 with 8k miles search '' 06 919 parting out or whole'' for pix and details... so far seat and rear shock only parts sold... dash was destroyed in the accident or the impound yard either way alot of people asked for it but its not there anymore... contact me via pm or email... thanks

wr3ncher is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 Old 01-05-2009, 10:52 PM
INFIDEL
 
Rob919's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 1,313
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
BOTM Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 2

Man, I completely missed that thread. I'm so sorry to hear of your crash, but I'm glad your on the road to recovery.

On to your bike, I would be interested in the Starter Switch assembly, if it even survived the crash.

Rob919 is offline  
post #3 of 11 Old 01-06-2009, 01:20 PM
Discen
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Alberta,Canada
Posts: 258
Rep Power: 1
 
hey if you have the right side engine cover (not the clutch, the pulsar cover?) in gunmetal grey, if it's still is great shape?

Epicsoldier is offline  
 
post #4 of 11 Old 01-06-2009, 01:40 PM
The 919 project continues
 
mdtoney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 2,427
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Donation Veteran 
Total Awards: 2

If you still have the metal brackets that hold the plastic radiator cover on, I'd be interested in the throttle side bracket if it's not damaged.

mdtoney is offline  
post #5 of 11 Old 01-07-2009, 03:09 AM
Speed Lover
 
XRCajun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Houston TX
Posts: 1,369
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
Donation 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wr3ncher View Post
crashed 06 919 with 8k miles search '' 06 919 parting out or whole'' for pix and details... so far seat and rear shock only parts sold... dash was destroyed in the accident or the impound yard either way alot of people asked for it but its not there anymore... contact me via pm or email... thanks
Here this will make it a little easier.

https://www.wristtwisters.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=16492

XRCajun is offline  
post #6 of 11 Old 01-07-2009, 02:52 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 80
Rep Power: 0
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by XRCajun View Post
Here this will make it a little easier.

https://www.wristtwisters.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=16492
awesome... thanks i wish i thought of that

wr3ncher is offline  
post #7 of 11 Old 01-07-2009, 02:59 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 80
Rep Power: 0
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicsoldier View Post
hey if you have the right side engine cover (not the clutch, the pulsar cover?) in gunmetal grey, if it's still is great shape?
i wish i could help you but my motor is sold unless i hear different... if anything changes ill let you know

wr3ncher is offline  
post #8 of 11 Old 01-07-2009, 03:01 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 80
Rep Power: 0
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdtoney View Post
If you still have the metal brackets that hold the plastic radiator cover on, I'd be interested in the throttle side bracket if it's not damaged.
im sure its on there im taking stuff apart tomorrow.. ill take pix then talk numbers

wr3ncher is offline  
post #9 of 11 Old 01-12-2009, 08:58 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 220
Rep Power: 0
 
Did the air box cover hold up ok, or is it toast?

nate is offline  
post #10 of 11 Old 02-09-2009, 10:33 PM
INFIDEL
 
Rob919's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 1,313
Rep Power: 1
 

Awards Showcase
BOTM Wrist Twisters Event Attendance 
Total Awards: 2

What happened to wr3nch3r? The last correspondence I had with him was on 1/09 and he was supposed to PM me back with a paypal addy to buy the starter switch. He was last online on 01/15.

I'm just hoping he's ok (considering his accident and subsequent injuries).

Rob919 is offline  
post #11 of 11 Old 02-10-2009, 09:03 PM
Fat guy on a little bike!
 
Byrdman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois
Posts: 287
Rep Power: 1
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob919 View Post
What happened to wr3nch3r? The last correspondence I had with him was on 1/09 and he was supposed to PM me back with a paypal addy to buy the starter switch. He was last online on 01/15.

I'm just hoping he's ok (considering his accident and subsequent injuries).
I haven't heard from him either. After many e-mails and phone calls, I'm done.

Jeff
Byrdman is offline  
 

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome