- One meticulous adult owner
- 5000 miles
- Garage kept, no scratches, dents or blemishes
- Never ridden in bad weather
- Well maintained, only repsol oil used, chain maintained every 500m, cleaned after every ride
- Sato ti pipes
- Power commander and software
- Pazzo racing levers
- Rizzoma zero led front blinkers
- Fender eliminator
- Rear led blinkers
- Renthal ultra low bars
- Crg "look alike" bar end mirrors
- Pairs block off plates
- Rizzoma grab rail caps
- Keiti carbon tank protector
- New pilot power rear tire
- New reg and inspection tags
- Honda service manual on cd-rom
- All OEM parts in good condition in boxes
- will include matching L shoei helmet (perfect condition)
I realize you can find new 919's for close to same price. I will sell this one in "stock trim" (minus after market parts) for $6000. However, currently most mods you will want to do.... are done. I invite any member who lives in the area to please stop by and inspect my bike (hopefully we can go out for a ride as well), that way you can post independent feedback on the condition of my 919. I live in the Dallas area. PM me for more details.
Thank you for your attention. Safe riding.
Most problems in life can be fixed... Stupid isn't one of em'.