2000 Kawasaki ZX7R for sale : only 5600 kms - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 1 Old 08-06-2010, 11:58 PM Thread Starter
Tirone

2000 Kawasaki ZX7R for sale : only 5600 kms

Hey everyone !

I just got a hold of a 2000 model Kawasaki ZX7R & am now selling it . It only has 5600 kms on it ! (about 3000ish miles....) . It is genuine mileage . I purchased it from the second owner . It is a stolen recovered bike . ( I have the motorcycle registered in my name & there are no issues to trnasfer the paerwork whatsoever.) I am well aware of the scams people try to pull on places such as Craigslist.... The gentleman I purchased it from bought it to restore back to original and got only as far as repainting it to near stock... He then since had a family and kept it in his nice heated garage under a cover for the past few years... All the bodywork was repainted back to green . I am in process of putting a brand new rear tire on it and giving it a goood oil change ,etc... I may also put a lime green windscreen and powder coat the wheels (F+R) a nice green like the Muzzy racebikes ......
I am offering it for sensible offers over $3500 . I can ship anywhere and have a golden reputation as an E-bayer . Feel free to e-mail me at : [email protected] I just posted a fast pic from when I picked up the bike . AS mentioned I have all the bodywork ,etc for the bike . I may even throw in a service stand or two for the right offer .... Thx.
Cheers,
Ron

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode