1983 V65 MAGNA - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 4 Old 10-16-2008, 06:10 PM Thread Starter
Tirone

Awards Showcase
Donation 
Total Awards: 1

1983 V65 MAGNA

You are LOOKING at a very nice 1983 V65 Magna with 38K miles. The bike is in very good condition. However, it is not perfect like some sellers claim their bikes are. I have listed below everything that I know that is not perfect on the bike. I have been completely through this bike and spent nearly $4000 in PARTS. There is also a list of repairs/parts that I have done to the bike. These parts include; battery, tires, 4 carb kits, filters, fluids, brake pads, brake rebuild kits, etc. Bike starts right up & runs great. No 2nd gear issues, everything works, no leaks, no funny noises. Bike is used, and there is no guarantee or warranty on bike. All it needs is gas and a rider.I spent nearly $1000 to have the rear wheel widened to 5.5 inches to accept a 180 tire..I have links to all the pics of the project..THERE IS ONLY 3 BIKES IN THE USA THAT KNOW OF THAT HAS A 180 TIRE ON THE REAR ,IT LOOKS KILLER ..KOSSMAN IN CALIFORNIA DID THE WORK ON THE RIM AND IT IS SWEET
New parts and/or repairs:
• AVON Front & A NEW MICHELIN WILL BE INSTALLED ON THE REAR
• AGM GEL Battery (8 monthS old)
• Spark plugs
• Kevlar clutch
• Fork seals WITH CHROME FORK LEGS
• Rebuilt front & rear brake calipers,MASTER CYLINDERS AND CLUTCH SLAVE CYLINDERS
• EBC brake pads
• STAINLESS BRAKE(FRONT AND REAR) AND CLUTCH LINES
• Fluids (coolant, oil, rear drive oil, brake & clutch fluid)
• Filters (gas & oil)
• Carbs CLEAN WITH ULTRASONIC TANK AND REBUILT BY ME
• CORBIN Seat WITH KG SLIDER AND OEM BACKREST WT RACK
• Valves adjusted
• CHROME VALVE COVERS, ALT COVER, AIR BOX AND RADIATOR COVERS ,FORK BRACE,SPEEDO AND TACH BUCKETS ($1000)
• New aftermarket horn
• Fork brace plate
• LASER 4 INTO2 HEADER WITH F1 COBRA MUFFLERS
• Manual fan control added
• PAINT JUST OVER A YEAR OLD ,TANK TREATED WITH POR-15
• Flushed fuel lines and reserve tank
• STARTER CLUTCH REBUILT
. NEW WHEEL,STEERING HEAD,SWINGARM BEARINGS

The bike has been described as accurately as I can. However, I am human and & I might have missed something. If I did, it was not a deliberate attempt to deceive you. I stand behind all of my auctions. Come see the bike, ride it(ONLY PERONS HAVING A VALID MOTORCYCLE LICENSE). If it is not as I described, then you don’t have to buy it. However, you must come see the bike in person. I WANT YOU TO BE SATISFIED.
Bike is sold as is with no warranty.

I would like all of you perspective buyers to consider the amount of work I HAVE PUT INTO IT ..I DO ALL MY WORK SO I KNOW EVERYTHING HAS BEEN DONE CORRECTLY I HAVE PROBABLY LEFT OUT SOME UPGRADES ,I WILL UPDATE WHEN POSSIBLE ..I'D RATHER TALK ON THE PHONE TO SOMEONE SERIOUS ABOUT THE BIKE ..THE BIKE DOES NOT HAVE TURN SIGNALS ,HAS THE WIRES BUT I NEVER PUT ANY ON IT ..THE FRONTS ARE RUNNING LIGHTS ..THE SKULL ON THE FRONT HAS EYES THAT LIGHT UP

PRICE IS $5400 THIS IS FIRM ..I HAVE A LOT MORE IN IT THAN THAT AND HUNDREDS OF HOURS OF WORK ..i am located in rock hill,sc (10 miles south of charlotte, nc here are a lot more pics www.rickwest.net/LINKS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 004.jpg (596.7 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 027.jpg (462.4 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 055.jpg (225.4 KB, 18 views)

2003 MATTE BLACK 919,POWDER COATED MUFFLER SHEILDS,BAFFLES REMOVED,GIVI 755 WIND SCREEN
BOUGHT 9/9/2008 395 MILES ,2ND BIKE 1983 V65
ROCK HILL, SC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 10-16-2008, 08:51 PM
Imaginifer

Beautiful bike and would love to have it, but not in the cards for me right now.
Quick question did you do a oil mod on the bike and how are the cams?

Paul

Live to ride, but ride to ride another day!
post #3 of 4 Old 10-17-2008, 06:57 AM Thread Starter
Tirone

Awards Showcase
Donation 

YES I DO HAVE THE OIL MOD .. the price is high because i really don't want to sell it but if someone comes up with the asking price i will let it go

2003 MATTE BLACK 919,POWDER COATED MUFFLER SHEILDS,BAFFLES REMOVED,GIVI 755 WIND SCREEN
ROCK HILL, SC

post #4 of 4 Old 10-18-2008, 09:53 AM Thread Starter
Tirone

Awards Showcase
Donation 

OBO .. I HAVE A BRAND NEW HIGH OUT PUT STATOR NEVER INSTALLED ALSO..I HAVE DECIDED I WILL LET IT GO, MAY HAVE TO BUY MY DAUGHTER A CAR . I DON'T SEE AN EDIT BUTTON ? OKAY I SEEN ONE ON THIS RESPONSE ..THE BUTTON MUST BE ON A TIMER, LOL

ROCK HILL, SC

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode