'05 600RR; '99 F4; Pitbull Stand in SoCal - Wrist Twisters

post #1 of 5 Old 05-22-2008, 11:57 AM Thread Starter
Tirone

'05 600RR; '99 F4; Pitbull Stand in SoCal

The F4 was my starter bike that has been sitting and the RR was going to be my track bike but seeing as I am going away until August and starting a full time job when I get back, I am only going to keep my commuter. Please ask about any information I may have not included in the ads. Thank You.

***I am new to this forum but have been on 600rr.net for a while with good feedback and reputation. Please feel free to contact me, or other members on 600rr.net if you are at all hesitant.***

First is my 05 RR, black, that I bought a year ago and was going to convert it into a track bike. Seeing as I am working full time now I wont have time to track and the bike would sit.

This bike came to me with 12,xxx miles a year ago and was in excellent condition. I have modified the bike over the past year but it is now almost back to stock. I left some of the good stuff like HIDs, -1 front sprocket, HEL steel braided lines and Woodcraft frame sliders.

The bike was involved in a low speed accident. I was side swiped by a car doing about 20. Bike fell over scratching some fairings and a crank in the tail. I fiberglassed the crack but it is still visible. Front fairing has scrape on right side, tank on right side, both mids have blemishes with a small crack on the left side.

The bike was returned to stock with parts that are in 'like new' condition. Bike has 17,825 but will add a few miles because I commute on it. Tires are in great condition, rear has small flat spot from commuting. Oil changed religiously every 2000, with recent coolant change, spark plug change, and new stock air filter.

I am asking $5000 for the bike. Title is clean and in hand. Contact me if you have any questions. Email is [email protected]'dot'com.

I also have a 1999 Honda F4 Track bike for sale -->HERE<---

The pictures:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 05-22-2008, 12:01 PM Thread Starter
Tirone

The F4....

This bike has served me well and is running strong. Bike is now setup for track and has seen one day at button willow but hasnt been ridden since. Bike is in the San Fernando Valley.

Description:

-'99 F4 with approx 29,xxx miles on it.
-Oil changed regularly and just done before the last track day. (no miles put on it after)
-Coolant changed with watter wetter before track
-I have full track plastics along with some OEM pieces that have been repainted. Track plastics have just been painted satin black with grey number plate.
-Box of parts including headlight, OEM painted side fairing, race tail, race front fender, stock clip ons, stock ran air grills, clip on switches, ran air covers, 1 side of the gauge cluster cover, inner V fairings, upper and lower triple with bearings.

Mods: (Damper seen in pictures NOT included, I could let the mount go for $50 extra)

-Woodcraft clipons
-Woodcraft rear sets
-Frame sliders
-Gearing changed to -1 in the front, which probably threw the mileage off.
-Tail converted to split seat design (01 F4i) wih electronic solenoid to pop open the rear.
-F4i front end conversion (Forks, wheel, rotors, calipers, controls, and triples) these parts had under 10k miles on them when put on and have only seen the track day.
-Pilot powers with meat left

Title is clear and the bike is registered as NONOP. Around 40 bucks to register it. Frame has a clean cut in it but is not bent or otherwise compromised. Rode track with it in this condition and rides like new. Can be easily repaired if you choose.

Pic of the damage to the frame

Pics of the bike

(Ad continued in next post...)

post #3 of 5 Old 05-22-2008, 12:04 PM Thread Starter
Tirone

F4 continued...

Pic of the tire tread left (at least 75%)

Pics of the extra parts

Any more questions please PM me or better email: [email protected]

Asking $2000 for it. I would like to get rid of this bike asap and am anticipating getting offers, so please if you might be interested let me know. Also would include a shoei TZ1 helmet, size medium.

post #4 of 5 Old 05-22-2008, 12:04 PM Thread Starter
Tirone

And Finally...

I have an extra stand, help clean out my garage. I dont want to ship, so pick up from Canoga Park/SFV. Great condition.

EDIT: I will sell the SS stand I have instead (dont need the swingarm lifters anymore).

Ill let it go for $90, thats 50 bucks off retail.

Please pm me if you are interested and would like to arrange pickup. If it is not pending sale by this weekend then I will get pictures up.

Thanks!

post #5 of 5 Old 05-27-2008, 10:01 PM Thread Starter
Tirone

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wrist Twisters forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode