Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

lost photo

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  HondaJim 
#1 ·
Several years ago I uploaded a photo here of an air filter packed with shrapnel from a squirrel. Trying to find it, but I am having no luck. Any suggestions on how to locate it?

#2 ·
Well, all you can really do is click on your name and find all your old posts I think. Not sure how pictures are stored but I haven't noticed a photo gallery so its likely just stored in your original post. Time to revisit the way back machine. Sorry I could not offer better advice.. :(

#3 ·
It may have been mentioned in a post, but was uploaded to the gallery... Or whatever was available for multimedia back in the day. I'll search again from home... Cellphones suck for this kind of work.

#5 ·
Rats/mice leaving a deposit of nuts in an airbox. It would have been more than 6 years ago based on my estimates. Maybe closer to 8 years I think? Hell I can't even remember if that was the 2002 or the 2004 at this point lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.