Sportbike Forums on WristTwisters banner

Help! I'm lost and don't know what to do???

2K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  sbeau1960 
#1 ·
Where is the "New Post" button? :eek:veran:

#5 ·
LOL... I just realized I could click the old "New Posts" button without looking! Every time I want to see something new my mouse pointer is up there looking for something to click on!

It's all good though! As long as WT is here I'll be Ok! Change can be good, but it sometimes takes time to adjust to it! We'll make it through this together! LOL.... I do like the weather! Perhaps we can have a Blocking feature that will block you from the site if the weather is perfect for a ride?

That won't work for me though... I have my bike in pieces to much, simply because I can't leave well enough alone! So while I am waiting for parts I need something to do!

#18 ·
Thank You

Ahhhh, Thank Lash that the "New Posts" link is back! Now could you move it over two spots to the right so it's like before! That location is built into my muscle memory!

:innocent: Just kidding!

But seriously, thanks for bringing back the link! It makes life easy on us old farts that don't fair so well with change.:wheelchair:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.