Hi all, this is my first post here and i hope you will like it
Sorry for some grammar errors, I better get listen rather than talk.
This idea came to me in October 2014.
Then after having read a lot of manuals, datasheets, viewing half of ebey lots I've got a compleet picture in my mind. At that time I was hoping to finish all in december, but it turned out a little longer.
I've made order from Ebay for that parts:
1. ABS Pump (ABS Modulator) from Honda CBF 1000 A7
2. ABS Sensors (Front and rear) from Honda CBF 1000 A7
3. ABS Sensor ring (Front and rear) from Honda CBF 1000 A7
4. Wire Harness from Honda CBF 1000 A7
5. Rear brake caliper bracket from CBF 600 S (04-07)
6. Front bracket for ABS Sensor from Honda CB 1300 (ABS)
7. a lot of bolts, plastic holders etc. (original too)
Tha latest warms days...
The most important thing I wanted to make it look as it was made in factory.
So after all this parts comes to me the show was started
Some metal works and Sensor Rings and Front holder is installed.
How it looks on Honda CB 1300
and in complete
Than I've got a ABS Pump and was sadly disappointed by its size... There is no place in motorcycle to install this module.
That's why I had to re think about all plans and was born another great idea.
I've bought a new, latest generation ABS pump and Wire Harnes from Honda CB 500 X (Fits also CBR 500RR CBR 650А etc.)
2-3 weeks waiting from the our Postage and I've got it
Compare with previos
With replacing Bank Angle Sensor and cutting the corner of water tank it was installed with anti-vibration inserмы like in original way.
Then new armored brake lines was manufactured and installed